Please check your official local listings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
There is a chance I may pop up on Oprah tomorrow (Friday) :D

See journal entry #66 for more details and where to look - should be an interesting show to watch even if I don't show up :angel:

All the cool people better set their TiVOs like me, the rest of you better figure out your VCRs :angry:

:sexywink:

They talked about TIvo on Sex & The City.

I dont see oprah here.

Sometimes its on Sky 1 though.

so which show are they showing tomorrow on Oprah? they mentioned the one about the nightclub yesterday, but i didn't see ya anywhere in it.

can you draw us a seating map of where you were sitting? :sexywink:

I am sooooo *not* the paint artist but........

I am where the purple X is (but I'll be wearing black) - my sisters are in the spots of the other 2 x's.

the arrow shows the aisle that Oprah walks in on.

And no, I didn't wear my rainbow wig :tongue: Actually some cute old ladies came wearing these baseball-type hats that had red sequins all over them, and they wouldn't let them wear them into the studio - too much reflection maybe?

ABEL- the friday show is on medical mistakes. And I didn't see me or my sisters in the show from Tuesday.

Attachments

• oprah.jpg
    oprah.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
I'm just remembering - I'll be in a shot at least once (assuming they don't edit this bit out). At the very beginning, Oprah has us do this thing where most of the audience stands except one small section (the one on the right in the above pic). They pan the whole audience, so I'll be in that (however briefly) :D

i just wanted to let you know that at least here, the air date is right:

WMC Oct 03 04:00pm
Series/Talk, 60 Mins.
The consequences of medical mistakes such as lab errors and prescription mix-ups.

Ive been hearing a lot about TiVO

I think it's another way to make us more lazy
we're heading for a time when we no longer have to move

I just want a tv with tv. a phone that makes phone calls. my washer to wash.
i am a old fashioned mtv generation child.
:slant:

but what is TiVO?

BLS :ohmy:

I didn't know you were a medical mistake....sorry. :hug: :(

:shifty:3

KhanadaRhodes said:
i just wanted to let you know that at least here, the air date is right:

WMC Oct 03 04:00pm
Series/Talk, 60 Mins.
The consequences of medical mistakes such as lab errors and prescription mix-ups.

Damn...going to miss it. :grumpy:

i'm watching it now, still haven't seen BLS yet...still looking tho :hyper:

oh man...they just showed a commercial for monday's show...they're gonna have Vern from Trading Spaces on! :hyper:

:heart: Trading Spaces :heart:

I saw your sister Beth!!! :yes:

I think the camera man liked you too but only from the chin down :uhoh: I saw you toward the end of the show and yelled to Rick, "there's Beth's shirt!" :hyper:

how about that lady with the gauze...ewww :yuck:

Last edited:
i don't know what your sister looks like :shrug:

i'll have to go back and rewatch it too...i wasn't paying as much attention as i should have been cuz i was at the puter at the same time too :reject: lol

Last edited:
LOL Char you recognized my chest!! :lmao: People don't believe me when I tell them how people get obsessed :eek:

Yes that was me from the neck down when the final credits were rolling, up in the right hand corner, kitty-corner from the women who had the mastectomy.

They had a shot of my sister in the very beginning, the first shot of a single person in the audience, smiling. They shot to her again, halfway through the show, when the couple with the twins were on (she looks distraught).

Maybe I never noticed that much before, but it seems like they show a variety of audience people during a show. They had 2 or 3 shots of one other girl during the show. Spread the love people! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom