Orlando is Officially Fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
Yesterday I got back from my little business trip to Orlando.

84 degrees :drool:

I had fun ... actually we had more fun than business.

I went down with three other people from the agency and met up with our client for a trade show. Alltogether there were 12 of us in our group.

When we arrived on Monday, the client informed us that they were holding a table and had already started drinking :up: We enjoyed a lovely seafood dinner. I refused to try the fried gator tail. Somehow our end of the table ended up talking about aligator thongs.

Anyway ... liquor flowed freely throughout the course of the three hours we were at the restaurant.

When we returned to the hotel, we all had a nightcap at the hotel bar. We had Smith & Kerns ... a delightful combination of Kaluha, cream and seltzer :drool:

On Tuesday, we had breakfast together as a group. Then we split up. The girls from our agency went shopping :up:

Later that afternoon, we had a meeting to go to. Then we went to an industry awards ceremony.

After that, we went to a bar/restuarant-type place. Bar snacks and drinks were enjoyed. Followed by burgers ... and more drinks.

While at the bar/restuarant-type place, Zoney was the lucky recipient of a brief phone call ... erm ... yeah ... I was a bit looped.

After we were finished at the bar/restuarant-type place, we went to Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville at the Universal City Walk where, of course, we enjoyed a margarita or three.

There was a good band playing ... there was dancing involved.

On Wednesday, we had breakfast in the morning with the client and then we had to depart for home.

See ... more fun than business.

I learned that three of my co-workers (two of the people I was traveling with and one person back at the office) do not wear underwear. :up: They are trying to get us to cross over to the commando lifestyle. This option is still under consideration.

Last edited:
Sounds good to me. Warm weather and drinky-poos. :up:

I am taking some clients to lunch tomorrow, but it won't be as much fun as you had. We will have to behave ourselves. :angry:

Lemon Meringue said:

I am taking some clients to lunch tomorrow, but it won't be as much fun as you had. We will have to behave ourselves. :angry:

what's great about this client is that they like to go out and drink and party ...

Shots with the client :up:

Back
Top Bottom