Officialy in need of a roommate...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
OK... I just turned 24 last week... I still live at home with my parents, and I've officialy had enough...

I always get yelled at if I go out and not call home and say that I'm going out...

So tongiht... the basketball team I coach has a scrimmage right after work... and by the way, the full schedule of games, practices and scrimmages for my team is hanging in my house by the firdge... so anyhoo...

The scrimmage is over and I don't feel like having left over thanksgiving turkey AGAIN... so I call my best friend and see what he's doing... nothing. OK good... I ask him if he wants to head out and grab some food, he says ok. I call home... at aprox. 6:00... and to be clear, my family usually doesn't eat till around 7 to 7:30 because my mom doesn't start cooking till she knows everyone is home and gonna eat. So again, I call at 6:00... no one answers the phone so I leave a message... I go out to eat with my frined, then decide to hit a bar and catch a few basketball games on the satelite after we eat...

OK so it's like 2am... I've dropped my friend off at my house and I head home... I unlock the front door, walk inside, and the first thing I hear is my mom sitting on the couch like "Where have you been?"

So I tell her... Me and Pete went out for a few drinks and to watch a few games, to which she responds "Why didn't you call?" to which I respond "I did call, I left a message." I then take out my cell phone and show here the unarguable proof that I did, indeed, call home and left a message.... 'cause the time of call was over 2 minutes, and that ain't just a call and hang up.

Apparently this ain't enoguh... I get yelled at anyway. Apparently I should have known that my mom was out shopping, and I should have called home AND called her cell phone. So I get bitched at once again, even though I did everything she's asked of me. What the fucking hell?!?!?

I need out... I need a roommate.

Anyone in the Long Island / NYC area who needs a roommate... please... let me know. I officialy need out.

Is this your subtle way of asking me to move in so that we can take it to the next level? Makin' whoopie on our own (rented) kitchen floor instead of your parents' kitchen floor while they are at the grocery store? :hyper:

feeling your pain, headache, i'm in a similar boat. i'd move out in a heartbeat if i could just find a freaking job already.

i thought parents only went mental like that over their female progeny... :hmm:

*chokes on my pop*

:hyper:

Wow...sweet lovin' with Headache on our own (rented) kitchen floor and and strawberry pop...could this day get any better?

"Next up, an hour-long episode of Mama's Family."

Yes!

Last edited:
Young man, you be nice to your mama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That only reason she bitches you is 'cause she loves you and she needs to unload that turkey....old women hate throwin' away good food....and besides, you're 24...you know what she's like and she ain't gonna change....

On the other hand, what if poor mama's thinkin'...."damn, the SOB is still here???? why isn't he out there on his own, doing his thing, getting drunk and getting laid...no,,,he stays here so I can clean up after him, wash his towels, wash his plates, clean the shower, cook his food, lazy sum'bitch!!!!!!"

Its a great picture either, you know you love her, so its all right!

I remember once when I was separated from wife #1, I was crashing on my mom's couch...all the rooms were accounted for, Doozer, had my former room...my mom walked out once and saw me on the couch, no covers, sleeping in my clothes..."hey, that's no way to live man, either divorce that woman or go back, you're not gonna stay here for long!!!" and she was right! they always are....

:)

Headache in a Suitcase said:

you call soda pop? :tsk: for shame...

I guess we'll just have to partake in activities where I can't talk so that I won't offend you. :angry:

Bonochick said:

I guess we'll just have to partake in activities where I can't talk so that I won't offend you. :angry:

makeout.gif

Back
Top Bottom