Officially the wierdest hat-hair ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KhanadaRhodes said:
don't you just love that? :D

YES. Omg like the first year I was going insane because they looked so horrible growing out and I couldnt tuck them behind my ear, I couldnt do a THING with them :banghead:

Its all good now though :D

lol @ moose :lmao:

I had bangs, then I didn't have bangs, then I had bangs again, then I didn't, and now I do. I think I look weird without them because my forehead is wide. :(

i just realized something, the way my bangs look now is exactly how i'd want them to look if i were to cut my hair short. :mad:

btw meegannie, for wide foreheads, it's best to have short bangs i believe, i think they used selma blair and how her hair was/is short as an example.

The only hat I have is my Elevation baseball cap.

I have like 5 or 6 bandanas that I wear though. *is wearing a navy blue one right now*

bonosgirl84 said:
i love my hat. :love: it wouldn't dare give me hat hair. it knows i'd i'd smash it.

i love my hat too. i love my funky plaid hat. and my baseball cap. *coughbeaniecough*

well now i feel really stupid about bumping this thread...

Last edited:
dum dum dumdum
dum dum dumdum
dum dum dumDUM dum dum dumdum dum

why are y'all so :confused: you didn't read all of this thread did you? :lol:

:hug: bonosgirl

hi abel:wave:
im too tired to chat and im still installing programs and i want to drop dead now but i cant because i have to make sure i dont have anymore viruses in my computer and then i think im buzzed from drinking all the heineken and lemon drop i ordered so im getting sleepy as hell i'll probably fall asleep on my keyboard when im done and im typing pretty good for being tired and buzzed and not making sense.

almost there...but no more beer. i need more beer. someone send me beer.

actually right now I'm only drinking water, and not liking it :|

I need to go to the store and get fresh pepsi...I bought a bottle the last time cuz it was cheaper, but it's starting to get flat...I haven't been able to get groceries all week cuz of the ice...but I'm going to the store tomorrow! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom