official this: my one year anniversary working at disneyland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
remember the last few years i was totally broke and unemployed?

what a difference a year makes.

Disneyland:heart:

i would type more but im a bit buzzed drinking my miller lights.

It's a magically delicious place to work :happy: Hmm I might have my slogans mixed up there. Anywho Happy Anniversary!

thanks for drinking without me miss invisible.

:angry:

icelle got me into disneyland for free last summer. both parks. she tried to call in sick from inside the park, it was so funny. they made her come to work. she says it was because they were short-staffed, but i think it was because they could hear small world in the background. i love icelle. so she went to work and i got to chill with the kids in disneyland. i tried to buy daisy a little purse but she said no. i bought her some french fries instead. she liked those. we fed the birds. then we went on haunted mansion, which daisy is scared of, but she was very brave. icelle was proud.

after icelle got off work, we went to the california adventure park. they hadn't finished it when i moved here so it was new to me. i wanted to go on tower of terror, but we didn't. i can't remember now why we didn't. let me ask her why we didn't, hold on ... she says everyone was scared or the park was closed. it looks like she can't remember either.

the kids made us ride the rapids three times. it was one of those times where you can just keep going because all of the smart people know that it sucks to be soaking wet and freezing at that time of night. but not us. we just kept going.

i loved that day.

when can we do that again? :hyper:

bonosgirl84 said:

icelle got me into disneyland for free last summer. both parks. she tried to call in sick from inside the park, it was so funny. they made her come to work. she says it was because they were short-staffed, but i think it was because they could hear small world in the background.

:laugh:

Like Beli, I too remember when you posted about getting that job.

Congrats :up:

Congratulations :applaud:

I think we are going to do the big drive to California this summer and do the Disneyland thing with the mini fahs.

I haven't told them or Mr fah this yet :D

bonosgirl84 said:
thanks for drinking without me miss invisible.

:angry:

icelle got me into disneyland for free last summer. both parks. she tried to call in sick from inside the park, it was so funny. they made her come to work. she says it was because they were short-staffed, but i think it was because they could hear small world in the background. i love icelle. so she went to work and i got to chill with the kids in disneyland. i tried to buy daisy a little purse but she said no. i bought her some french fries instead. she liked those. we fed the birds. then we went on haunted mansion, which daisy is scared of, but she was very brave. icelle was proud.

after icelle got off work, we went to the california adventure park. they hadn't finished it when i moved here so it was new to me. i wanted to go on tower of terror, but we didn't. i can't remember now why we didn't. let me ask her why we didn't, hold on ... she says everyone was scared or the park was closed. it looks like she can't remember either.

the kids made us ride the rapids three times. it was one of those times where you can just keep going because all of the smart people know that it sucks to be soaking wet and freezing at that time of night. but not us. we just kept going.

i loved that day.

when can we do that again? :hyper:

thanks guys!

bg, daisy and i were actually talking about this the other day and she says it was 5 times total for the water ride.

i cant wait for you guys to come out again.

fah, let me know.

Congrats Icelle :hug: :D

btw...that water ride at California Adventure RULES!!! I think my sister, my niece and I went on it 4 times in a row! I can't wait for hot weather so we can do it again!

And I agree with Doozer...we need to plan an Interland Disney trip! :hyper:

bonosgirl84 said:
icelle got me into disneyland for free last summer. both parks. she tried to call in sick from inside the park, it was so funny. they made her come to work. she says it was because they were short-staffed, but i think it was because they could hear small world in the background.

BWAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :heart:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom