my car officially smells..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
like rotting fish :|

word of advice:
don't forget and leave the 'to go' box in your car when you get home, especially when it's 90 degrees F

:yuck:

:drool:

I'll bet it smells delicious ... just like when all the dead alewives wash up on the shore of Lake Michigan. Mmmmmm ... tasty!

JessicaAnn said:

I'll bet it smells delicious ... just like when all the dead alewives wash up on the shore of Lake Michigan. Mmmmmm ... tasty!

When my best friend and I go swimming in Lake Michigan, she throws dead fish at me. :mad:

beli said:
Better that than cat wee.

Dont ask. :|

What do you reckon is worse, the ammonia scent of cat wee or very old wet dog smell?
My friend got her car about 5 years ago and the previous owner had dogs which travelled a lot in the car. To this day it still whiffs of wet dog smell occasionally. Not even detailing it got rid of the smell.

RockNRollDawgie said:
I once went fishing and used live frogs as bait. They screamed
when you put a hook in them. :ohmy: I never did that again.

:yikes: :no:

*is going to have nightmares of screaming frogs now* :|

While driving home from work this morning a cat ran in front of my car. I slammed on the brakes and missed the cat but I startled it. That's when I realized it was not a cat. In the dark, from a distance it looked like a cat but the white stripe down the back was a huge clue.

I drove off and narrowly escaped that smell. :ohmy:

fah said:
While driving home from work this morning a cat ran in front of my car. I slammed on the brakes and missed the cat but I startled it. That's when I realized it was not a cat. In the dark, from a distance it looked like a cat but the white stripe down the back was a huge clue.

That reminds me of me. I had just gotten home from a night of "clubbing"........feeling no pain. :huh: :huh: tweet tweet
I see a cute little kitten by my steps. I bend down to pet it,
and I see a white stripe and a confused look on its face. LOL!
I run in the house. The skunk was probably going "who was
that weird person?"

fah said:

:laugh:

pepesmile.jpg

:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom