Mmm... It's Officially Poutine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Omg, I have tears in my eyes from laughing so much at this thread!!!!

I love the Americans' reaction - but trust me, Poutine is DELICIOUS!!! Or maybe it's just a french-canadian thing :shrug:

And yes, there are more poutine stands than hot dog stands in Ottawa, where I live.....

Any canucks remember Ric Mercer asking President Bush about our Prime Minister "Poutine"?? hahaha, hilarious! And President Bush went along with it!

ladywithspinninghead said:
I love the Americans' reaction - but trust me, Poutine is DELICIOUS!!! Or maybe it's just a french-canadian thing :shrug:

You've got to admit that those pictures make it look pretty gross.

But I order it every time I'm in Canada. If I want lots of fat and sugar, Canada is the place to go. ;)

Any canucks remember Ric Mercer asking President Bush about our Prime Minister "Poutine"?? hahaha, hilarious! And President Bush went along with it!

Rick Mercer is an awesome guy. My Canadian b/f used to work on "Monday Report," so I met him a handful of times.

Melon

I laughed.
I cried.
I blew chunks.

:eyebrow: :tongue:

(I'm a litte late to the party, but at least now I know what the Hell poutine is!!! Thanks for resurrecting this thread pax! :up: :D )

OMG - hilarious thread, poutine rocks. I had it in QC this fall and never even thought to look for headaches in the container - what if I ate some??:uhoh:

jealous that someone met rick mercer-:mad: cos it wasn't me!!

If we put gravy on potatoes I would think that gravy on french fries wouldn't b ethat bad...It sounds good, the pics don't look so good.

I wanna try some, but everyone in here saying it's disgusting is scaring me.

It's not disgusting - as long as you have good poutine. The fries have to be good fries, if not it will be bad. Gravy over top and then cheese curds, not grated cheese like some cheap places do but special cheese curds which melt in the gravy. :drool: :drool: :drool: grab spork and devour - however check carefully for headache heads ( these incidents are rare, howver this thread does contain photographic evidence:tsk:

You know, I'm down for all the ingredients except one - filthy, vile, disgusting cheese curds! :yuck: Eating those damn things are like chewing on styrofoam packing peanuts. :gagchokebarf:

My best friend lived in Wisconsin during her first marriage & she :heart: 'd the things - still eats them when she can get them fresh from someone who's just been. :tsk: Vile, vile, vile. :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom