MERGED --> It's Official - what is official IO gear while in Vegas? + One week until

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

guaca

Refugee
It's Official - what is official IO gear while in Vegas?

howdy strangers,

Just making my list and checking it twice for Vegas.

..got my jello
..got my pudding
..got my silly string
..got my spatula
..got my plumbing tools
..got my martini glass
..what am I missing
..oh ya got my etch-a-sketch

are you ready to rumble..ok maybe not..but a game or truth or dare or spin the bottle..could be interesting....

bonosgirl84 said:
lmao...yes, sicy...there are libraries in las vegas. did you realize that i am a librarian?

so you're going to rope off a section of the library and reserve computers for us so we can log onto interference while we're in Vegas? :lol:

laptops would be cool too....I need a place where I can upload pics from my digital camera :der:

Re: It's Official - what is official IO gear while in Vegas?

WhackaMole said:
howdy strangers,
..got my silly string

*gets trigger finger ready* :evil:

*pictures the halls of the Best Western being very busy during the IO game of Truth or Dare*

Dare - quick go post of pic of Diamond with his mojo rising.....watches as Sicy runs from room to room looking for a data link.......
:eyebrow:

Screamin - you mean you're not coming...awww...long ditance group hugs then....we'll meet up eventually....

Re: Re: It's Official - what is official IO gear while in Vegas?

ABEL said:

*gets trigger finger ready* :evil:

first you better wipe off that chocolate pudding off your finger...it'll make it slip off the trigger....:yes: :tongue: let the games begin

Sicy said:

Whacka luvs what Sicy does with Photoshop..:ohmy:

...makes note in handbook..do not go there...

*runs back and re-dares Sicy*

:silent: okey dokey....bad io'er should know better..but all I can picture is that damn clown picture and someone being concerned about his mojo...:ohmy:

Sicy said:
Damn. We need laptops. With internet access. Or else I'll go :crazy:

:hmm: someone told me that most hotels have webTV now...where have I heard that?

:wave: :p

*edited to shrink big-ass picture

Attachments

• dscn0007.jpg
    dscn0007.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Re: It's Official - what is official IO gear while in Vegas?

WhackaMole said:
howdy strangers,

Just making my list and checking it twice for Vegas.

..got my jello
..got my pudding
..got my silly string
..got my spatula
..got my plumbing tools
..got my martini glass
..what am I missing
..oh ya got my etch-a-sketch

are you ready to rumble..ok maybe not..but a game or truth or dare or spin the bottle..could be interesting....

Got Soul?:eek: :cool:

for those of you without the luxury of a laptop but a desperate need for internet access, the las vegas library is located at 833 n. las vegas boulevard. for those staying in summerlin, the library is located at 1771 inner circle drive.

but really, people...you're going to be in las vegas! we won't have to visit interference, we'll be living it!

*apologizes to those not going*

Back
Top Bottom