MERGED --> It's Official - what is official IO gear while in Vegas? + One week until

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:reject: I just may want to check email once or twice.

I get like a billion lame emails a day from stupid people :angry:

yes, you guys are right. i guess it's easy for me to say, i'm only going to be away from home for one night. if i were going for three or four days, i would really miss my messenger.

everyone should take a digi cam so I can get the whole picture from a multitude if angles

I think we all know the answer to that

*sexy pose with acoustic guitar*

*contemplates getting to Vegas in 12 hours...*
:hmm:

Ha.
:mad:
yeah right. No one thinks of me do they? Noooooo. I am stuck here in the arse end of the world and you all ring screamer. What about me huh? Yeah, heres my number: 1800WHOCARES. :angry:

bah.

Hope you all have a lovely time, really!
:wave:

I think everyone should come here to newfoundland
and kiss codfish

well we'll just have to have a conference call along with all the fellow IO'ers who happen to be able to come to Vegas..we can all sit on the bed, huddle around the phone and preach the gospel according to IO...

We can have IO virtual party..sounds like a plan...between all of our cell phones we should be able to get quite a few people on simultaneous gab mode...:yes:

cool.gif
I don't expect any of you to call me but I certiainly hope I get at least one text message on my Nokia and/or piccies of what I'm missing! :der: I just realized something... it all y'all are leaving what will happen when BC and Assy are left to their own devices :uhoh:

Last edited:
Ya but it will be like 3 o clock in the morning most likely for these people we call! :lol:
They're going to be like stumbling out of bed.. "who the fuck is this im trying to sleep! :rant: "

Back
Top Bottom