MERGED ----> It's Official :crack: + It's Officially for April

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
It's Official :crack:

Tomorrow is my surgery to have my wisdom tooth pulled.

I'm probably acting like a baby but I've never had this done before and my mouth is super sensitive to pain, so once the drugs wear off I'll prolly look like this- :crazy: :scream: :sad: - all day tomorrow, until at least Tuesday night (from what I've been told).

Help. :crack: :help:

It's Officially For April

April...I hope your surgery goes well tomorrow morning! :dance:

Everybody...post good things for April to show her how much we care!!!!

~~~~~~~

The REAL reason that Ryan and April had those looks on their faces in their pic together...

3359%3B%3B9523232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232334%3A%3B8%3B756ot1lsi

Thought you could use a little lovin' from somebody else too...

3359%3B%3B9523232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232334%3A%3B8%3B788ot1lsi

3359%3B%3B9523232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232334%3A%3B8%3B7%3B2ot1lsi

:wave:

Awww....I'm sure everything will go just fine, but yeah, you'll probably be a little out of it for a while.

I'll think anti-pain pro-healing and drugged up euphoric thoughts for ya! :)

i'm at home and this computer sucks so bad i wanna cry

awww, no worries wifey! drugged up girls are always the best looking. ;)

:wave: i'll think happy thoughts for you as i'm driving the most mind-numbing drive ever. :D

i have to get mine done on december 12th (or some date around then, i'm not sure when yet). i've never had anything done to me that required anything more than novocaine. you'll have to let me know what it's like.

:hug: good luck.

how many of the teeth are being worked on? i'm not even sure how many of mine will be, ugh, it'll be at least my two bottom ones.

I noticed this is a merged thread

this must be the first time this has happened in IO

and I disagree with merged threads here....it takes away from the randomness and chaos

rotflmao @ BC's pics, lmao

meegannie said:
:(

:hug: :heart:

Are you being put under completely, or is it local anesthetic?

Local, but I wish I could be put under completely (to do that would cost an extra $200!!!!).

Last time I had something like this done (a filling when I was 14) my old dentist allowed me to bring in a walkman and I listened to the Joshua Tree the entire time, lol. It made things easier. :)

Boofus wife, have a safe trip today. I'll expect pillows to be propped up and all that stuff when I get home. ;)

Thanks, everyone, for the good thoughts. :hug:'s x's 1,000. It's in an hour, we leave at 8:30. :crack: :uhoh:

I'm watching lots of Bruce and U2 when I get home, when I'm not sleeping that is. :tongue:

Basstrap said:
I noticed this is a merged thread

this must be the first time this has happened in IO

and I disagree with merged threads here....it takes away from the randomness and chaos

I'll disagree with your face. :mad:

you've guilted me into it BC

Bonochick said:
I also noticed that nobody has posted any wonderiffic pics for April.

Dammit, people.

Well Larry hopes you feel better....
Now let's see if I remember how to post a picture

bestofsleevelarrysepia_pleba.JPG

Remind me when you are all better to tell you the story of my Wisdom Teeth....I really don't want to scare you....

Thank you, daisy!!! :wave:

People...the lack of picture posting here is making me sad. :sigh: Do you recall a time when we weren't even able to post images in IO??? You are all just taking it for granted now! Enjoy your picture posting ability!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*falls off chair*

Whoa, got a little 'cited there!

"i'm ready for the laughing gas..."

Holy cats, where's the picture love? :mad:

Aaaanyways....the surgery was over before I knew it. The doctor was really cool, and the laughing gas helped a lot. :drunk: I didn't feel a thing!! I was "at" a U2 concert the entire time they were yanking the evil tooth out, and my mom told me that before the oxygen started to pump back in I asked if we could get a machine like that for home. :laugh: :crack:

I came home and rested the entire day afterwards. My mom was great, bringing me magazines and my drugs, lol. I could eat normal food, so she asked me if I could have anything in the world for dinner what would it be and she'd go get it. I wanted a chicken club pizza from the pizzaria I worked at back in high school. :heart: :drool: Love me mum. :love:

Today I was in a bit of pain, still am, but the drugs are helping ease it a bit. My face hasn't swelled hardly at all, but I've been keeping on the ice on and off since I came home yesterday morning.

Thanks for all the good wishes, everyone!! :hug: Youse guys are da best!

I'm glad to hear that everything went ok! We need to talk (although I'm hella busy right now though...). Hope to hear from ya soon!!!

:hug:

Glad to hear that things went well Girlie :D

Oh...and stay away from Advil, aspirin and motrin - they can cause bleeding after surgery! Go for the Tylenol :D

~LadyLemon~ said:
I'm glad to hear that everything went ok! We need to talk (although I'm hella busy right now though...). Hope to hear from ya soon!!!

:hug:

Thanks! (You, too, Kath, and the answer to your question is no, lmao) Yep, we definitely hafta talk. Stop being so busy!!!! :tongue:

Well, I'm off on a job hunting expedition right now. I could have seriously slept all damn day, though. It just seems this week that I'm more tired than usual, I don't know if it's what I've been taking or what, but it's annoying. :mad: This morning I got up at 8am, and I was so ready to toss my plans out for the day and just sleep. :yawn: But, of course I can't do that, so now I'm off to look for work.

:crack:

Back
Top Bottom