MERGED --> IO: Hell Has Frozen Over + the Sox are on their way!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like the Sox broke the curse. Yay! When I was a kid we lived in Massachusetts (Sherborn) and my parents went to the games at Fenway Park. They've pulled for the Red Sox ever since. They watched that game with pride and joy last night. Now they're looking forward to the World Series with their faves in it!:D :D

I'm not an expert on curses, but I believe the Red Sox have to win the World Series to break the curse.

But, coming back from 0-3 to beat the Yankees is an entirely different thing!

amazing victory by the Sox! So, who do you think they'll play in the World series? I think it'll be St. Louis.

It's Official... the Sox are on their way!

Well, last night, in the biggest playoff screw up in baseball history, the New York Yankees :)down: ) lost game 7 to the Boston Red Sox :)up: ). After winning the first three games, the Yankees lost the next four to the Red Sox. In other words: NY f**ked up. :)lol: )

Anyways, I've never seen so much Sox paraphernalia in my high school before today, so I feel the need to spread the joy from the Boston area to my friends at blue crack.

KEEP THE FAITH. ESRUC EHT. :yes:

(Yes, any of you who don't understand the idiotic American pastime that is baseball are permitted to make fun of me. And I do apologize to all Yankees fans. ... Kind of. :wink: )

well.

congratulations. That series was crazy. Also, the game tonight between Houston and St. Louis should be big. The Sox will still have a tough series in front of them, I believe.

Well you know, if Houston wins tonight, the World Series will be between a team from Massachusetts and a team from Texas. And so shortly before November 2.

:hmm: I wonder what this means...

saltwaterkiss26 said:
Well you know, if Houston wins tonight, the World Series will be between a team from Massachusetts and a team from Texas. And so shortly before November 2.

:hmm: I wonder what this means...

:ohmy:

I admit it, I was pulling for the Sox. But I didn't anticipate that they would win the damn Series in four games after having to come back to win the pennant. For the first time since 1918, the Red Sox have won a World Series. We are very pleased.

Back
Top Bottom