MERGED --> ABEL & her smilie maker + her custom smilies all in one thread! :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This smilie maker sucks!! I cant figure out how to save it even when it says save it where the hell does it go?? :mad: And they dont even have a Sicy kicking ABEL's ass one :sad:

one day i will make a sicy kicking abel's ass smilie

:uhoh:

*makes note that i am still at work so i haven't been able to play with it yet*

it's officially not sicy kicking ABEL's ass...

but it's the next best thing :sexywink: :kiss:

OhABEL_.gif

:tongue:

btw sicy, when i used that smilie program, i ran it from the desktop and it saved the files there.

bonosgirl84 said:

this put me into a serious panic.

why did they do that, sicy?

Save all your pictures on your computer!! That's all I have to say. :mad:

I emailed them pissed off beyond oblivion. They told me they sent me 2 emails warning me that they were going to delete all my albums (all my 8 albums mind you with over 1000 pictures over a 3 year period :rant: ) I got spam snapfish emails but NEVER an email telling me they were going to delete my pics. They said I didnt buy anything in 365 days. Such bullshit.. I bought they're shit through ipads.com but no I guess that wasnt good enough. I hate them. :|

damn that sucks sicy. i haven't gotten an email reminder from them lately either come to think of it..they usually remind you when you have to buy stuff. :angry:

i posted that pic here in IO not too long ago sicy. if you do a search for it you should be able to find it. (since i can't do a search any more :rolleyes: :wink: ) if you can't find it, i can search thru my snapfish stuff later when i get home this evening.

They did the same thing to me over the summer. I had all of my pictures from my old computer saved on snapfish until I could get a laptop. :angry:

:hmm: i should use the "oh ABEL" smilie in my sig...when i can edit my sig again that is :wink:

I won't bother trying it cause it probably doesn't work on Macs. :madspit:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom