I've offcially reverted to high school.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

notiti

Refugee
So my school in tokyo "blows." (That's a technical term.) It's like I'm in high school again. The kids here seriously refer to the classes as "periods" there is an honest to god "lunch hour" and classes are pretty much totally attendance based. Now I'm not much of a one to skip the classes, but I would liek to see soem of that Japan I keep hearing so much about. Unfortunatly I have so much homework that I can't. And it isn't like normal colllege where you have studying to do, like reading. Nope, it's homework. I also have to wake up at seven every morning. Liek what the fuck is this???? WHY??? I don't have the time or energy to devote to this crap.
Screw this.

there's nothing i can say other than it cuts me real deep to see that you're attending high school at college.

Godspeed.

One time, I had a speech class in college where I was heckled by a couple guys during it, and all the professor did was laugh at them.

I felt like I was in high school. :mad:

my poli sci and spanish class is just like high school :mad:

My school is not that bad though, i'm sorry you're having such a crappy time :(

You're in college in TOKYO? How cool. Are you an exchange student there or something? (I'm really interested 'cause my major is East Asian Studies and I might get to spend some time in one of the East Asian countries in the next few years. :hyper: ) Sorry it's too much like high school though...that must be annoying. :(

My "lunch hour" at work is a half-hour. Cheap. It'll be enough to fight traffic, slow public transport and barely inhale my food, so I can be five minutes late to coming back to work. :angry:

Melon

Last edited:
the good thing about high school was the popularity contests

I hope that is still there

FizzingWhizzbees said:
You're in college in TOKYO?

Uh yeah. Quite. Very much so. I'm on exchange. All I can tell you if you come here is don't go to Jochi Daigaku if it's one of your options. You'll spend all your time at school, not in Tokyo. By contrast I know that there are a lot of other schools in Japan that aren't as lame as this. Auim for Kyoto or Osak. The Osaka dialect is a bit wierd though.
But yeah. I didn't do any hoenmwork yesterday and skipped out to go drink Chu Hi in the grass at the park.:up: That'll learn em. Ha.

Back
Top Bottom