itsofficialiwanttobreaksomething

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
break this one:
salome.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

When life gives you a lemon to break......mash it into a pulp.

you can also have my old computer monitor
smile.gif
. Those are fun to break

No I will not break Salami's ball, yes I will break db9s ego, yes I will smash a lemon into a bloody pulp, yes I will take much pleasure in smashing a computer monitor and yes it is not a good couple days for Sicilians.

get in touch with your anger

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

*gives you a big stack of dishes to throw*

------------------
"It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Theirs is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Ok! Lets talk about how I'm broke as a fucking joke and cant even afford a damn Christmas tree let alone gifts for people. Let's talk about how my brand new computer's operating system is all of a sudden FUCKED which means reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeformat and reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeinstall OS. JOY FUCK GREAT YAY YIPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Any more counseling questions?????

mad.gif

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Ok! Lets talk about how I'm broke as a fucking joke and cant even afford a damn Christmas tree let alone gifts for people. Let's talk about how my brand new computer's operating system is all of a sudden FUCKED which means reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeformat and reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeinstall OS. JOY FUCK GREAT YAY YIPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Any more counseling questions?????

mad.gif

(((((Doodle))))))

Jarvis loves you, baby, and so does your Noodle.
biggrin.gif

Sicy....come back!!! Come talk to me on AIM!! This sucks!
frown.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Know what you're talking about!!!

Broke....(like, "I don't know how I'm going to make it through the week without gas in my car" broke - nevermind Christmas presents!)

Realtionship problems....

Roomie moving out.....

Bad job review....

I know!!!
eek.gif

This hasn't been a good couple of days for Sicilians.
frown.gif
Sorry, girl.

I'll help you break some shit.

------------------
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." -Larry

*looks around*

Telephone?? Cushion?? Television?? Book?? Torch?? Scanner?? Speaker?? Which one??

*hugs sicy before she breaks anything*

Back
Top Bottom