Its very official!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
In 1995, I met one of Clintons air-plane offical worker men....................we were penpals for 2 months.......isnt that great?
icon42.gif

When Mr Sexy Clinton came over Christmas '95 to switchy on Chrimbo Tree lights, behind bullet-proof glass....
biggrin.gif
....little me was walkin round soaking up the fantastic atmosphere............and little me walk past Big Larrys Piano Bar with big boucer who not know me, but me know him and his mate stepped out saying...'Hey baby, my.......u look fine!!!', really loud and so I stopped to natter, and of course being American, some of them were having a party upstairs, with the mask props they stole from Point Break film of the ex-presidents faces, as they were walking round with these on hangin off the ceiling blocked, this lovely guy chatted and gave me his card to prove who he was, it had Pressys Plane on it, designed and all that shit............I used to write long letters to him and got 3 sentances in little noted paper........after we talked we all walked round (note - one irish gal, 10 americans :eek
smile.gif
to Delaneys and he kept callin me his girlfriend..........he was a real sweetie........
smile.gif

Originally posted by mad1:
I used to write long letters to him and got 3 sentances in little noted
I hope he had a real way with words
biggrin.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

a spare bed ?
I cleaned out the shed in the backyard just for you!

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom