It's O'Fictional

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Once upon a time
Once when you were mine
I remember skies
Reflected in your eyes
I wonder where you are
I wonder if you
Think about me
Once upon a time
In your wildest dreams

Once the world was new
Our bodies felt the morning dew
That greets the brand new day
We couldn't tear ourselves away
I wonder if you care
I wonder if you still remember
Once upon a time
In your wildest dreams

And when the music plays
And when the words are
Touched with sorrow
When the music plays
I hear the sound
I had to follow
Once upon a time
Once beneath the stars
The universe was ours
Love was all we knew
And all I knew was you
I wonder if you know
I wonder if you think about it
Once upon a time
In your wildest dreams

And when the music plays
And when the words are
Touched with sorrow
When the music plays
And when the music plays
I hear the sound
I had to follow
Once upon a time

Once upon a time
Once when you were mine
I remember skies
Mirrored in your eyes
I wonder where you are
I wonder if you
Think about me
Once upon a time
In your wildest dreams
In your wildest dreams
In your wildest dreams

Very nice story

But mine is better

Once upon a time, there was a happy can of soda. This can of soda was perfectly content to live in it's little tin can world. Then one day it's little happy world got turned upside down and the little soda people who lived in the happy soda can got dumped into the mythical glass world. Glass world was nice, because there were friendly icecubies and the soda people and the icecubies had little fizzy bubble babies. The little fizzy bubble babies soon disappeared which didn't make the soda people sad, because they were playing with the icecubies. Then all of a sudden the little soda people were starting to disappear too along with the fizzy bubble babbies. As far as the soda people could tell the other soda people were going into a pink cave with white doors. This made the soda people sad, because they knew their days were numbered. They asked the icecubies for help, but they were no help, the icecubies had enough to worrry about, because they were quickly shrinking. Pretty soon all the icecubies and soda people were gone, and the Glass world was as Empty as when it started. The End

Right.........:shifty:

:heart: daisy :heart:

My happy story for the day was.........drumroll please.........

Reviving a newborn itty bitty puppy after a C-section today! :hyper:

Mine was actualy a Moody Blues song, I dont want to take credit for it. I just thought of it when you said story cause the song starts off with "Once upon a time".

Soda sure sounds great right now!

daisybean said:
Very nice story

But mine is better

Once upon a time, there was a happy can of soda. This can of soda was perfectly content to live in it's little tin can world. Then one day it's little happy world got turned upside down and the little soda people who lived in the happy soda can got dumped into the mythical glass world. Glass world was nice, because there were friendly icecubies and the soda people and the icecubies had little fizzy bubble babies. The little fizzy bubble babies soon disappeared which didn't make the soda people sad, because they were playing with the icecubies. Then all of a sudden the little soda people were starting to disappear too along with the fizzy bubble babbies. As far as the soda people could tell the other soda people were going into a pink cave with white doors. This made the soda people sad, because they knew their days were numbered. They asked the icecubies for help, but they were no help, the icecubies had enough to worrry about, because they were quickly shrinking. Pretty soon all the icecubies and soda people were gone, and the Glass world was as Empty as when it started. The End

:crack:

I was enjoying the soda I was drinking till I read this story :sigh:

One time, I was sitting at home on the computer. Dad was in the kitchen cooking dinner, and so began our evening.

"Dad! How much longer until dinner is done?"

"About 15 minutes," he replied.

Impatient and hungry, I yelled, "Faster!"

"Did you just call me a bastard, bitch????? Don't make me come over there!!!!"

"I don't have to take this crap! I'm moving out!" With that, I packed up my green suitcase and set to the sidewalk. After about a few blocks, I realized that I probably should have put some shoes on first...and an umbrella would have been nice too...what with the torrential rain and all.

I decided to call Matt and see if he had any ideas as to where I should go. I got out my cell phone and dialed. The conversation went like this:

Matt: Hello?

BC: Hello?

Matt: What are you doing, my little princess?

BC: I ran away from home.

Matt: Uh...where are you?

BC: Like 3 blocks away.

Matt: Did you run?

BC: Well, I walked.

Matt: Oh, so you DIDN'T run away from home.

BC: Shut up, Matt. Where should I go?

Matt: Do I need to come pick you up, sunshine?

BC: Would you?

Matt: Okay...I'm coming.

~to be continued~

While I was waiting for Matt, a dalmation came up to me.

"Awww! Cute puppy!!" I reached out to pet the dalmation, and he bit my hand. I took off running, and the dog kept chasing me. I ran out into the street in front of a car. The driver braked, but she didn't brake soon enough, and I was hit.

"Ow!!!! Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!" As I was pulling myself up to the sitting position, I saw who was getting out of the car.

"Sicy???"

"Jesus, BC, why the fucking hell don't you fucking watch where you are fucking running?? Look at my fucking car! It's all fucking smashed up!!!!"

I stood up and looked back and forth between Sicy's face and the damage. "Umm...at least I'm okay??" I smiled.

"Not for long, bitch."

With that, I found myself running again.

~to be continued~

Last edited:
As I was running, I could hear the sound of Sicy's shotgun firing off. At first, that was my biggest concern...but then I felt something sharp sinking into my ankle. It was the teeth of little Zoey.

"OWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!"

I looked up and saw Matt's car drive by...then I remembered that I hadn't told him exactly where I was...plus I was running all over the damn place.

As I was running, I called Matt on my cell phone.

"Go to the 7-Eleven!!" That was all I could say before a bullet knocked the phone out of my hand.

"Sicy!!!!!!! That was my phone!!!!!"

"Too bad...I was aiming for your head!!!" Sicy and Zoey continued after me as I made mad dash towards the 7-Eleven. Thankfully, Matt's car was pulling into the parking lot. I raced to the car, got in, and we sped away, looking at Sicy and Zoey in the rear view mirror.

"It's about fucking time, Matt!!!! I almost got killed!!!!"

"Oh, poor princess...poor whining princess..." Matt said.

"I really hate how I can never tell when you are being sarcastic or not." I paused and then noticed a woman standing on a street corner, flailing her arms.

"What's up with that lady?" I asked.

~to be continued~

"Matt, slow down...I wanna ask that lady what's wrong."

"Oh no we don't!!!!!!!!!" Matt said firmly.

"Why not?"

With that, Matt pulled the car into a parking lot, put it in park, and turned to look at me. "Princess...do we need to discuss why it's not good for you to associate with strangers? You know what happens when you talk to strangers."

"You were a stranger once. Come on, Matt! You don't let me give money to the homeless people, you don't let me pick up hitchhikers, and you don't let me eat tuna salad on the roof of your aunt's El Camino. Just let me talk to this person."

"Fine."

"I'm glad you see things my way."

As Matt went to put the car back into drive, he paused and said, "Umm...my aunt doesn't have an El Camino."

"Yeah...not anymore."

:shifty:

With that, we turned around and drove back to the lady. We stopped, and she looked up at us. It was then that I recognized the face.

~to be continued~

"Kirk???? Is that YOU?? In a...dress???"

"Who the hell is Kirk?" Matt asked.

"Dude, that's Basstrap from the forum."

"Oh!! Asstrap...that guy you all make fun of!"

Kirk scowled. "Nice to know you speak so highly of me!"

"Yeah, well, I'm not the one wearing a dress in a rainstorm on a street corner in my town." I paused. "Why ARE you in my town?? It's like you people are crawling out of the woodwork."

Sighing, Kirk said, "It's a long story."

"Okay...but how did you end up in a dress?"

"Well," Kirk began, "I went to the 7-Eleven to get a Slurpee. As I was leaving, I tripped and accidentally spilled it onto the hood of somebody's Mustang. I heard a shotgun fire, and I took off. I found this dress hanging on a clothesline, so I took it as a disguise."

"Kirk! That was Sicy!"

"No it wasn't!" Kirk said. "I've seen pictures of her...I could never fit into her dresses...my hips are too wide!"

Matt and I looked at each other, rolling our eyes. "No, dumbass, the person shooting at you was Sicy!"

"Oh. Well, anyway...I think she's pissed at me."

"Well, me too. I made her smash up her car."

"Way to go, Einstein!!!!" Kirk said, hitting me.

"Asstrap, do you even know who Einstein was???" I asked.

Kirk said nothing.

"I thought so."

~to be continued~

"Kirk, get in the car," I said. "Matt, maybe we better go back to your house. I think Kirk and I need to hide out."

"Katherine...dear...if this guy is as fruity as you've told me, I really don't want him in my house. Sorry," Matt said.

"No, you've got it all wrong!!" Kirk cried. "Kat is just a vile old hag bent on destroying every shred of dignity I have!!!"

"Katherine, is this true?" Matt asked.

"I'm not a vile old hag!!!!!!!!" I protested.

"Yeah, but what about bent on destroying every shred of dignity he has?" Matt asked.

I sat in silence.

"Katheriiiiiine..........."

"Okay, okay, he has a point."

"Well, princess, maybe WE should hide and leave YOU on the street corner!" Matt said.

"I like that idea!" Kirk chimed in.

"Matt...if you try to leave me, I will throw a temper tantrum so loudly that the people from the next town will be here. Remember that incident in the Old Navy parking lot? Oh, you ain't seen NOTHING yet!"

"What happened in the Old Navy parking lot?" Kirk asked.

"Trust me...you don't want to know..." Matt replied. "Let's just say that Katherine is a special, special girl."

"Indeed."

~to be continued~

After hopping the freeway, we still had about a 20 minute ride before getting to Matt's. We didn't say much at first...it was a quiet, calming ride. After what just had gone down, I needed some time to relax. Kirk then felt the need to break the silence.

"Hey, why do you have a suitcase?" Kirk asked.

"She ran away from home," Matt said before I could answer. "Although we all know she's going to be back home in a few hours. Princess just gets a little dramatic and over emotional sometimes."

"Yeah, I believe it," Kirk said. "She seems like the type."

"Well, you can't blame her completely. I mean, she's had some rough times," Matt said.

"True, but haven't we all? I think she needs to develop skills to better cope with her rough times."

"Oh, I agree! She has some anger management issues. She's got a tiny, tiny temper problem."

"Umm...excuse me...can you stop talking about me like I'm not here????" I snapped.

"Well, Kat, you DO have a temper problem," Kirk said.

"I wasn't the one attempting to shoot you because you spilled Slurpee on my car hood!!!!!!!" I yelled.

"Hmm...she does have a point," Matt said. "But...notice how you are YELLING...you are YELLING, princess."

"I'LL FUCKING YELL IF I WANT TO YELL!!!!!"

The next few minutes passed in silence until Matt spoke up again.

"Hey, Katherine..."

"WHAT?"

"Remember that one time when we went to the mall, and we tried to see how often we could say the word 'fucking'?"

"Hell yeah!!!! 'Fucking look at this fucking pants! They are so fucking nice. Too fucking bad they are so fucking expensive though. Every fucking thing in this fucking store is so fucking expensive. I fucking need some fucking money!'"

Matt and I busted up laughing, and Kirk shook his head. "You guys...really...swearing like that makes you look like uneducated fools."

"Says the man wearing a dress..." I scoffed.

~to be continued~

This is one of the best threads Interference.com has ever had.
EVER had.

BC, there is something out there for you, girl. You write it often.

Back
Top Bottom