It's Offish # Help me win a contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
or if you rotate it left it looks like they are synchronized swimming!

that sucks they chose a photoshopped image over yours. i'll refrain from coming up with a caption though, i feel bad mine didn't get you first prize!

Well the contest is called 'Photoshop contest' lol.

4 requirements...picture MUST have a fish, picture must have text or a caption IN the image, image must be no larger than 800 px X 800 px and picture must have a photoshopped frame.

This is what I saw when I looked at that pic :lol:

pscontest2.jpg

It needs way more work though, and ideas. And a caption. :wink:

omg they look like a bunny! sorry, i completely forgot it was a photoshop contest.

that looks great! you have such a cool vision.

i guess i had assumed that although yours was photoshopped too, it looked sort of realistic. the image that won was created through lots of tools and filters.

Last edited:
Yeah I dont know much about the tools and filters.
I guess I should start learning lol.

I need a caption, or something. I dont even know what the heck that thing is really supposed to be :lol:

Fish on acid? :lol:

Acid trip fish?

Fish in wonderland?

Meh I need something that just says "I am the winner" :laugh:

Can you somehow tie it into a Cheshire cat theme? Maybe but some big teeth in there? I dunno. There has to be a joke in the irony of a cat made out of fish, but I'm too unskilled to see it.

Or maybe work on the "This is your fish...this is your fish on acid" theme.

Or maybe a Pink Floyd album cover, only with fish. Dark Side of the Tank or some shit.

Last edited:
But its not a cat :lol:

Its just a weird face made out of my fish :der:

Sicy said:
But its not a cat :lol:

Its just a weird face made out of my fish :der:

lol, I know it's now a cat, but I was working on the Alice in Wonderland theme. The fish look like a face, actually, they look like Snarf from the Thundercats. BAM. There is your caption. Snarf, snarf.

UberBeaver said:
actually, they look like Snarf from the Thundercats. BAM. There is your caption. Snarf, snarf.

I dont know who that is :reject:

I don't think so. I don't really remember. I just know he hated Panthr-o for some reason. It was a while ago.

Oh - I do remember that he felt that the way he was portrayed in the cartoon was a conspiracy cause in real life he was refined and debonair, not the bumbling coward that was in the cartoon.

UberBeaver said:
I don't think so. I don't really remember. I just know he hated Panthr-o for some reason. It was a while ago.

Oh - I do remember that he felt that the way he was portrayed in the cartoon was a conspiracy cause in real life he was refined and debonair, not the bumbling coward that was in the cartoon.

You gotta find that story!!
And do you have an action figure? Maybe he can join in on our epic X-Files movie.

Ok I dont care anymore and I'm tired of just staring at this thing so this is what I entered lol.

pscontest4.jpg

There's already better ones though :sigh: Oh well.

dont feel bad, sicy. they're voting for strange ones.
how did this get no votes???
huhkart.jpg

that is a gorgeous picture. i could stare at it for hours.

:lol:

Well, there was a little bit of algae on the heater so I had the scrubber in one hand, and my other hand was resting on the edge, but the tip of one of my fingers was in the water, and I guess he thought I was lunch. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom