it's officialy a barbie christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
i bought my first christmas tree a week ago but i've just now gotten around to decorating it this weekend. i've been collecting barbie ornaments forever so my parents gave them to me. i didn't know i had this many: 18! (or maybe 19, i can't keep count.) i'm sure bc will love this!

here's the tree:
3424846723232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2323%3D78%3A%3D%3A9%3A%3D323278%3A9%3A9528nu0mrj

and here's the tree without the flash so you can see the lights better:
3424846723232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3232%3E699%3E9%3A9%3E2323699%3A9%3A43%3Bot1lsi

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

My tree is fiber optic and it said you shouldn't hang ornaments from the branches... :sad:

:(

Can you make some pretty paper ones? Hang them with ribbon or string? Cut out little snowflakes or something? With glitter?

Keep that tree and get another too! Like a pencil tree!

Better yet...get 11 trees!!! Turn your apartment into a forest!!! :hyper:

It wouldn't be IO without hijacking.

You can't spell hijacking without IO!

*pause*

Well, um, you can't spell hiojacking without IO! :up:

"My ear blew up, it was like Poltergeist shit coming out my ear, I think it was what was left of my brain." -Ryan Adams

Ryan brains...:drool:

I love that tree
:love:

LM_PA we have a fibre optic tree and have hung things on it before and the house hasn't burnt down.....yet :D

We have a little tree in the conservatory this year :cute:

I just asked my Dad about it he said last year we had "stuffed that there fibre optic tree with so much garbage it was almost falling over"

:up:

This is our conservatory. My Dad has little icicle lights and little cherry red lights hanging from the other windows. The lights hanging behind the tree were on the ceiling behind spiders web for halloween. He did it for my Mum. He also bought her the little tree, the doll and the little angel on top of the tree. :cute:

34248%3A4323232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3B7%3D%3A94%3DXROQDF%3E232369%3A3%3B%3A593ot1lsi

Mr fah put our new outdoor Christmas lights up while I was at work today :ohmy:

I wish he had waited for me to be home :hmm:

How can I say this....ok, I turned them off when I got home tonight...they look awful :ohmy:

Once they are restrung they will be fine :up:

Our tree is up! Both of my lovely Barbie ornaments are on it (Mom gave me one last Christmas and the Christmas before). :cute:

I actually couldn't find one at first, and I thought I was gonna cry...but Dad found it...because he's the best. :applaud:

When I read the title, I thought you were Australian's and talking about having a BBQ for Christmas!!!

Lovely trees though:yes:

Back
Top Bottom