it's officialy a barbie christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tania, do Australian Santas wear the furry suit at the barbie?

Can I join the Sorry Fibre Optic Charlie Brown Christmas tree Club? :|

tree04.jpg

cool trees, ladies!

i decorated my charlie brown tree with cool disco ball ornaments i found last year at the dollarstore. people make fun, but i love my disco ball tree.

we need a festive smilie.

fibre optic trees... :drool:

mia :cute:

My ornaments are stuck on the tree.. lol :slant: It came like that.

And Saki is already trying to chew on it :mad:

I get a real tree so I've still got a couple of weeks of waiting. :|

awww you're tree is pretty. Now if I could just get my husband to help me put ours up. I swear....it probably wont be done till after Christmas!!!!!

Merry Christmas guys!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Yeah, a stereo is under all of that fur. :laugh: :cute:

:lmao:

Last year, my mom wasn't sure she'd be able to make it for Christmas, so she mailed the gifts for my sister and me to my sister's house, since that's where we go for Christmas. One of the gifts for my sister was a blanket...and one of her fat cats started cuddling up on the wrapped package under the tree, so the paper started coming off. The present became a bit obvious well before Christmas morning. :lol:

I bought my first plastic tree last year. I'd always had a real one before that.

Living where I do it was always quite easy to go and chop down a tree off the side of the road. Not entirely legal, and it was rather inappropriate when my Da was the in charge of the fire brigade ["it was fire hazard reduction!"], but hysterically funny, running around in the dark with a hacksaw on the side of a major road, diving into the grass whenever a car went past.

I was at my Dad's apartment this afternoon to pick up some things and help him get his little Christmas up. It is a sad little tree made of garland and wire and when I plugged it in - it didn't light up. :( I think we may be going out to buy a little fibre optic tree for my Dad.

Kristen=Kiki said:
awww you're tree is pretty. Now if I could just get my husband to help me put ours up. I swear....it probably wont be done till after Christmas!!!!!
omigosh you guuuuuuys it's kriiiiiisten. how are you and briiiiian? :wave:

oooooooooooomiiiiiiiigosh katie!!!!!!!!!! lol we're great!!!!!

email me sometime! last time I tried to mail you, it said it failed!

Merry Christmas!!!

Back
Top Bottom