It's Officially What Do You Want To Know?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
We talk to each other everyday.. and are a happy family of loonies - we talk about everything under the sun, but what would you like to know about your fellow IO'ers?

ASK A QUESTION :) Go for it! What do you want to know?

Bonochick said:
April...who named your kitty Mia? :kiss:

I did. I was in a big Dracula faze at the time, so the original idea was to name her Mina. (I had lists drawn up the moment my mom said I could adopt a kitty, lol) Anyways, anyone who asked me about the name would always think I was saying, "Nina", instead of "Mina", and it frustrated the piss out of me. :mad:

One night I was watching Pulp Fiction, and...yep, the rest is easy to guess. lol

Why is BC so boring?

Why is bear so weird in here but more normal in chat?

Why doesn't he ask Priority #1 out already?

Where is Bassy today?

Why is our money green on one side and more blackish on the other?

When will there be world peace?

When will i find a nice boy to call my own?

When will april?

Am I terribly boring?

Is April?

What is the meaning of life?

KhanadaRhodes said:
hello angel, what part of florida do you live in?

to anyone who knows, what inspired the doodle, noodle, etc. nicknames?

I live in New Tampa, which is an upstart suburb community about 30 minutes North of Tampa. It's purdy.

The Oodles nicknames came from me chatting with Sicy (Doodle) and using my "ciao mein, noodles" as a goodbye. Ciao meaning goodbye, and a wacky word play on chou mein noodles as food. :lmao: So, Sicy started calling me Noodle, and I started calling her Doodle because she's my wacky doodle dandy.. April is Poodle cos she's the Pop Whore. (just kidding, chica).. and the rest is Interland history. with uh, some martinis and an Inclinator thrown in. ;)

-> ABEL, what do you do for a living? I know it's totally random.. I just don't talk to ya much!

-> BC, what's your fave movie and why?

HelloAngel said:

BC, what's your fave movie and why?

There are a few movies I really love...but I think my all-time favorite is The Poseidon Adventure. I'd always remembered hearing about the movie, but I'd never watched it. It came on one afternoon when I was home alone, and I sat and watched it. Then I watched the encore presentation of it. It was so powerful and sad...I still cry everytime I watch it.

I'm dying to get it on tape...I can't find it for sale anywhere, and I've never been able to tape it when it was on.

HelloAngel said:

-> ABEL, what do you do for a living? I know it's totally random.. I just don't talk to ya much!

:wave: Hello HelloAngel :hug:

whoa a question for me? lol

I do graphic design...stuff like flyers, business cards, presentations, signs, logos, etc...

hmm...I don't have any questions right now...but I'll post a question when I think of one :lol:

That's awesome ABEL! That sounds like a kick ass job!!

I'm going to bed now guys - but don't let this thread slide! I LOVE learning things about my precious IO lovelies!!

night night! :hug:

MOre questions to come in the morning! :wave:

Bonochick said:

There are a few movies I really love...but I think my all-time favorite is The Poseidon Adventure. I'd always remembered hearing about the movie, but I'd never watched it. It came on one afternoon when I was home alone, and I sat and watched it. Then I watched the encore presentation of it. It was so powerful and sad...I still cry everytime I watch it.

I'm dying to get it on tape...I can't find it for sale anywhere, and I've never been able to tape it when it was on.

My mom loves that movie too!!! She has it on tape but the copy is sooooo bad because she's watched a million times!

BC, poseidon adventure has always been one of my faves. so 70s and cheesy, it rocks. i love all those disaster films from the 70s.

acrobrat..did i leave my shoe in your guitar case?

alright ali.

the answer to those questions:

hmm.

i dont really know how to answer them.

i wish i had a question to ask someone.

but i already know everything.

:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom