It's Officially What Do You Want To Know?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

What's everyone's favorite movie of all time?

Probably...

title_gold1198.jpg

Okay, put on your geek caps...

What kind of computer do you have? how many? Processor speed? and operating system?

______
:hyper:yeah yeah computers!

daafish said:

What kind of computer do you have? how many? Processor speed? and operating system?

______

OMFC......

If everybody starts listing this stuff.....

I am going to have to stop reading this thread...............for fear of, um...

:uhoh:

Hmmm see now this question would be best answered by the computer geek in our family (aka my brother), all i know is we have a Nokia computer (um it says "Multigraph 447Za" right above the buttons below the screen) with Windows '98.

I want a flat screen dammit.

HP 800mhz processor, 40 gig hard drive, windows 2000.

I :heart: my comp.

daafish said:

______

OMG this is so funny... bc everything I do professionally is computer-related, yet I'm the biggest ludite!

Machine: DELL Dimension

Monitor: Viewsonic P815 series

Cable modem

The rest I have no idea bc only my bf worries about that! :lol:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
\

is Win XP that bad?

When it was installed on my machine over WIN Me, it destroyed everything. And I mean I nearly was not able to retrieve any data at all. Thank god for backups.

HelloAngel said:
When it was installed on my machine over WIN Me, it destroyed everything. And I mean I nearly was not able to retrieve any data at all. Thank god for backups.

I had Win2000 installed over ME and it worked like a charm.

akorse elvis did it for me, I could never do it myself

thanks for answering my question.

we are getting Win XP installed on our computers at work in the coming months and are worried how it will operate. see, our IT guys are a bunch of idiots and we have doubts that they will know how to install this on our computers properly.

oh and i love my mom's homemade apple pie, lemon meringue pie, pecan pie, pumpkin pie...:drool: :drool: :drool:

oh gawd, i cannot wait for thanksgiving dinner. :tongue:

daafish said:

______

Dell Desktop. Just one, but I have a POS Gateway sitting in the corner, so I guess technically two. 1.4 GHZ. XP :heart: it came with the computer so I have no problems with it...no more BSOD :hyper:

______
:crack:you sound like my brother, in fact he yelled at me for not updating my OS...but he was proud that I kept up the Virus software

I also love Oreo cookie and choc chip cookies tooo!

What's one thing you hated eating that, your parent or parents made you eat when you were younger?

Brussel Sprouts for me! I still cant eat them!!

Oh and also Oatmeal!!!(cant stand it)

:yuck:

Lemon Meringue said:
What's your favorite kind of pie?

I don't like pie either. :silent:

If anything, I'll eat some cookies or candy. I'm actually not much of a dessert person.

Martinis are my preferable indulgence. :drool:

Good luck if you can ever get me to eat ice cream. :barf:

girls...how do we stop ourselves from having feelings for someone who no longer can be available to us?
this keeps happening to me. i seriously think i have a curse. :(

Back
Top Bottom