It's Officially What Do You Want To Know?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: someone ask me a question

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

daisybean-Why do you have to get up so early for your job?

Because I have to usually be in at 7....it takes me a 1/2 hour to get there....I need to spend some time waking up, coffee, interference, shower....and my body isn't used to the time change yet...I get up at what my body thinks is the same time...but the clock is different.

Lara...did you have fun at your formal?

Q: Tiff-

Why do you keep saying you're not hot when obviously you are? And all the boys drool over you way more than anyone else? :mad: :sexywink:

And are you bringing a vcr to MI? :hyper:

Why is everyone on the board so damn cool?

A: Emily, we are so damn cool because we all love U2. :bono:

Ok, question for the masses:

Why am I still single? If yer gonna be mean, do not answer. :mad:

Q: Tiff-

Why do you keep saying you're not hot when obviously you are? And all the boys drool over you way more than anyone else? :mad: :sexywink:

*clears throat* Drooling in person and drooling over the internet are 2 verydiff things. :mad: I dont see anybody knockig my door down around here.....ANd my terribly boring personality clearly overpowers my so called "hotness". Clearly. :madspit:

And are you bringing a vcr to MI? :hyper:

Yes of course. VCRs are very easy to fly with. :coocoo:

Mrs. Vedder said:

HelloAngel: What's your favorite word? :eyebrow:

Aww!! I :heart: being asked!

My favorite word is Fuck. Or "dude." I know this sounds un-intelligent - but it's actually how I speak in everyday slang-filled life. I say "dawg" alot too. Grr. I'm immature. :lol:

HelloAngel said:
FLOODLE -> If you could have any career, what would it be and WHY?

silly answer: stylist. i would love to pick out clothes and jewelry and such and create looks for people. it would be so fun.

serious answer: i would like to be in the UN. i have no idea what kind of role but i would like to be part of a humanitarian group that actually gets things accomplished.

my ? for the noodle is how did you get started in a PR type job for musicians? you did that for a while right? that is way cool.

:wave:

:lmao:

Noodle, what makes you so SASSY?

Am I, Poodle? :eyebrow: :wave: :lmao:

It's the unending supply of WIT... or could it be BOREDOM that turns itself into SASSY. :der: I dunno!

KHANADA: What's the best thing about lipstick that you can think of?

Screaming Flower said:

my ? for the noodle is how did you get started in a PR type job for musicians? you did that for a while right? that is way cool.

:wave:

It's true. And I wish I could say I accomplished the big musician I worked for by myself. But it was actually my boyfriend who nailed the gig for us. He made a fan site for _________ band, and that turned into the official gig. It was weird,.. but I ate, slept, breathed and shat ______ for 3 years of my life. And while I don't want to go into deep specifics due to securing my online privacy.. it didn't end well.. but they weren't nice people to begin with. I don't regret it, but it was eye-opening, and has forever skewed my vision of Rock Stars as a whole.

The other PR job for a musician I landed was all my doing. I contacted her based on an email I found for her, and the rest is history. I headed a Street Team, and made stickers for her band that she took to the Sundance Festival. She rawks, and we're still good friends. She's been doing movies lately, so we don't talk as much as I want, but it's nice to be in touch with someone who continually inspires you, and who in turn believes in you. She's read my poetry (so has Poodle ;) ), and gave me pointers. That was pretty rad. :)

adamswildhoney said:
bonosloveslave, is that you and bono kissing in your avatar?

You have no idea how I wish it was........:drool:

Somebody posted that pick the first week I was on Interference and I thought it would be cute - I can pretend it's me cuz you can't see the girl's face and I have blonde hair. :wink:

AWH, your new sig is kewl but I miss your mermaid, she was sooo purty! How come you switched? Are you a bass player?

Last edited:
ALI ROSE: What was it like meeting Bono? What did you say to him when you met him? Were you shaking & nervous?

OH WOW. It was almost like meeting God him self. ALMOST. A very humbling experence to say the least. I said something really stoopid to Larry..."your a great drummer...:huh: :banghead: but then had tiem to contain myself and Say to bono...."you make beautiful music. Thank you." I shall be posting the story that I wrote about it on my upcoming Bonoversary...(Nov. 19th) Its much more detailed and It was fresher when I wrote it.

But Yes the moment of my lifetime for sure. God Bless him for taking a minute out for lil ol me :D

bonosloveslave said:

AWH, your new sig is kewl but I miss your mermaid, she was sooo purty! How come you switched? Are you a bass player?

I lost her bc the website I borrowed her from wouldnt let me keep her! I switched bc I found the other girl and I play little guitar and I sing and im semi teaching myself to play bass, but i do write my own music/songs!

A Thought...

It would be funny if my dad's last name was Kerr cuz then his name would be Wayne Kerr. :lmao:

yay, questions for me! :D :cute:

Khan, are you enjoying your new haircolor?
yes, but i'm about to dye it again. this time i'm dying it black and red. the bottom of my hair is already dyed black and that's not fading, so i think i'm going to dye more of it. i don't like keeping my hair the same way all that often, unless it's blonde. then i want to keep it platinum blonde. :D

Sparkysgrrrl said:
What is that in you avatar?
it's a pic of none other than john taylor! :D his site has some avatars you can download, so i decided to use that one. i have a couple others that i meant to circulate with, but i've just taken a liking to this one.

bonosloveslave said:
How's your baby kitty feeling?
she's feeling fine, thanks. :) the vet's office said she may be out of it for like the first day or so, but she's been acting like normal. we haven't even given her but one dose of her pain medication (which looks and smells nasty, but she took it perfectly like a good girl even though they said it tastes bad too) because she hasn't appeared to be in any pain. she's still terrorizing the other cats like she did before. we just have to watch her to make sure she doesn't play too hard and possibly knock out a staple or something.

HelloAngel said:
KHANADA: What's the best thing about lipstick that you can think of?
ooh, the fact that it's so pretty. i think lipstick and hair colour are two of the best things about being a girl. they can totally transform you. i (and everyone else) looks totally different with blonde hair and a bronze lipstick than, say, red hair with a red lipstick. and changing lipstick is easier than changing hair colour, so it's even cooler! i think i seriously own just about any shade of lipstick there is. i have them all: bronze, brown, sand, red, pink, purple, even an icy blue! i've got so much make-up by so many different brands, i could probably recommend to anyone what's the best brand of lipstick, foundation, etc. :laugh:

adamswildhoney said:
BC, Which Ryan Adams album do you recommend a first time listener to buy?

the first time listener being me!:lol:

Oooooooooh.........I wanna say Gold cuz "Sylvia Plath" is my favorite song...........but I've heard many other people recommend Heartbreaker as a first Ryan album...

I say Gold. :D

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING

your questions all suck.

*farts on this threads poor creativity

Re: someone ask me a question

Manda-You've never told us why cowgirls are cooler than rockstars :wink:

It actually started on another message board I write on and have been visiting since before this one called The STD board (no not what youre thinking).It started out as a Chris Isaak mesage board, then we became friends and made our own board. Ive remained friends with them all ever since. One of the coolest chicks ive ever met online, Nikki, started writing stories about me and her. She called us the Ruby Red Cowgirls. WE have this webpage where we make fun of dorky rockstars like Chris isaak and it all started there where I wrote that cowgirls were cooler than rockstars anyhow.
Ask me a simple question and u get an essay!

HelloAngel said:
COWGIRL/MANDA -> Tell us about where you live in Australia! What's it like?

Are kangaroos and Koala bears really common? :wave:
hmm...i live in Sydney which is the largest most cosmopolitan city in Australia. We have a beautiful harbour and live a water based lifestyle. Very outdoorsy, summer is a big thing here. Going out with friends, parks, beaches, sports, lots of social stuff happens outdoors during our gorgeous summer which starts in December.
I do love Sydney a lot. We have a bit of a party atmosphere going on here. People like to have a good time and weekends are made for relaxation and fun.
We have a big Italian, Greek and Asian population. Aust, especially Sydney is very multicultural. I got a shock when I went to Ireland and discovered that most people living in Ireland are white and Irish. Whereas you go to London and its just like here. Lots of different races.

The only place Ive ever seen koalas is in a zoo.
Kangaroos you may see if you go to the country. They dont live anywhere near why I live. You want to see a kangaroo in Sydney, you go to the zoo.

Come visit us all of you! Sydney is a great town!!!

Back
Top Bottom