It's Officially What Do You Want To Know?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HelloAngel said:
MOODLE -> What was the last concert you went to, and what did you think of it?

Doves on September 15th. I :heart: ed it. I got a drumstick!

What kind of car does everyone drive?

I don't have a car. :(

What is flying in a plane like?? Is it scary??

I like it because I like going far away.

As anyone ever gotten lost in an Airport?

I haven't.

Everyone, what's better the yellow, orange and white candy corn, or the yellow, orange and brown candy corn?

Orange, yellow, and white!! They taste different.

What's everyone's favorite movie of all time?

Amelie

Did anyone have any odd/super strict rules growing up?

My stepmom wouldn't let me eat peanut butter (which I don't really like anyway) or chicken nuggets or drink milk because my stepbrother liked those a lot, and she wanted to save them for him. I also wasn't allowed to cook food or eat food unless it was at a set meal time, and I was only allowed to eat whatever the package said was a serving size. :crack:

Who isnt going to any Halloween parties?

Me.

What kind of computer do you have? how many? Processor speed? and operating system?

My computer at home is a Dell, and that's all I know about it. At work it's a Compaq and it's evil and always freezes up.

What's your favorite kind of pie?

Derby pie or pecan pie.

What's one thing you hated eating that, your parent or parents made you eat when you were younger?

Sandwiches. :yuck: It's not that I don't like them, but I CANNOT eat a balogne sandwich for every meal.

Okay, What country would you like to visit?

England :D

i'm late with this i know, i've been sick.

daafish said:
What kind of computer do you have? how many? Processor speed? and operating system?
my groovy flat-screen monitor :love:
p1499a.gif

i have an hp pavilion 7966, it's less than a year old. :D
1.7 ghz processor (it seems kinda slow when i see peeps buying 2.56 ghz and stuff, i can always upgrade though)
512 mb of ram, which is a lot, but again, there's always room for more, kinda like jell-o :huh:
80 gb hard drive which even before my comp got all whacked out (my electrical company's fault, although it could've been prevented had i bought a ups) i never even came close to filling up, even with my thousands upon thousands of mp3s - legal of course. :D
it also has a fast dvd player and a cd burner. the only thing i can think of adding to it would be a video card with a video capture ability (thanks to those, you can download music videos!) so i could phase out my vhs tapes, or at least try to.

my husband's comp:
productshotibook14inch.jpg

12.1-inch monitor
700 mhz g3 processor
128 mb of ram
20gb
combo (dvd/cd-rw) drive

i'm going to get him some more ram for christmas since he keeps whining that he doesn't have enough. :D

btw, i have windows xp (which isn't bad at all) and he has mac os x. last time (the only time!) i had to upgrade my comp's os was my oooold comp from win 95 to 98, it went without a hitch. :tongue:

Lemon Meringue said:
What's your favorite kind of pie?
apple, i think. ooh and i like oreo. maybe key lime.

ireland, scotland, england, germany, australia...

Lemon Meringue said:
What is your favorite Holiday?

Wow! Good question! I'm not real big on holidays.. but Christmas is usually the most fun because old friends come back into town.. good eats, cool treats.. the whole nine.

I'm staying at a beach condo for Christmas this year, though.. so should be rockin!!! :happy:

daafish said:

Ireland
Scotland
Germany
France
Spain
Jamica
New Zealand
Austraila

and on and on

:yes:

My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving or Christmas bc thats when my sisters come home and i can see them. I love it when my sister Kari comes home bc I dont get to see her that often bc she lives in Texas!!!

i am little late here...

i know i am answering old questions:

[q]Originally posted by HelloAngel
MOODLE -> What was the last concert you went to, and what did you think of it?[/q]

Doves...what a fantastic concert!!!! :D

[Q]What kind of car does everyone drive?[/q]

1999 Honda Accord Coupe. it is silver, automatic and i love it. i live in my car.

[Q]What is flying in a plane like?? Is it scary?? [/q]

i fly a lot. i used to be scared of it, but i am so used to it now. i actually enjoy flying. it is going through the airport security that i do not like. :mad:

[Q]Has anyone ever gotten lost in an Airport?[/q]

not yet...

[q]Originally posted by daafish
Okay, What country would you like to visit? [/q]

*England
*Scotland
*Spain
*Germany
*Italy
*France
*Mexico
*Australia