It's officially up there

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm proud to say I did not touch my credit cards for U2 tickets. In fact, I haven't used my credit cards for the better part of a year.

I'm still paying them off though. :mad:

$0 balance on my

Amex
MasterCard
Visa

Maybe I'm cheap, I dunno. I never charge anything that I can't pay for in full.

I made the mistake of moving to the bay area without a job. That killed me as far as credit card balances. If it wasn't for the 4 month job search and ensuing money crunch, I'd be debt free.

:crack:

I didn't use credit for U2 tickets but I'm still paying down some cards I used for the Elevation tour :reject:

And I had one of Mr. BAW's card down to $0 but I pre-paid for his spectacular birthday trip in June with it :uhoh:

Diemen said:
I made the mistake of moving to the bay area without a job. That killed me as far as credit card balances. If it wasn't for the 4 month job search and ensuing money crunch, I'd be debt free.

my visa *incident* was un-employment related as well. not one penny was spent on anything fun like shoes. call me foolish, but i needed to eat.

:down:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Mine was paid off for a scant moment. :sigh:

*will be sitting down when she gets hers :|
yeah, same here. i can't believe i let this shit happen again. worst thing of all is i didn't even buy any U2 tickets! i should probably sit down and look at my discover bill and figure out where all that shit came from...oh wait i already did that.

i hate credit cards. and i hate that i have to live paycheck to paycheck so i can't afford to pay this shit down more.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I've deleted Amazon.com off of my favorites just so I don't have that temptation there. I really should get a debit card, it would make me 100% less likely to touch any of that stuff.

Debit cards are much worse...:huh:

dandy said:
i'm paying mine off by spring and i'm never racking it up again. ever.

I have uttered those exact words in the past. Didn't work for me either. :scream:

U2Girl1978 said:

Debit cards are much worse...:huh:

How?

I don't have a credit card, I don't think I'd ever sign up for one either.

You'd think I would have been more prepared for this tour, knowing it would be here, but after getting Elevation paid off then they stayed that way for a while, but then Ebay got in the way, paid that off, then it was Christmas. :sigh:

I've worked at a bank for over 20 years and I've seen first hand what trouble credit cards can cause, but I still don't follow my own advice and spend more than I make most of the time. :mad:

I think I will be doing my taxes tomorrow, I will need the refund to pay for plane tickets and hotel rooms. :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom