It's officially #Trivia...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Trivia time!

Q: How Did WD-40 Get It's Name?

wd40-11o.jpg

A: WD-40 was developed in 1953 and stands for "Water Displacement, 40th Attempt". WD-40 was the 40th attempt developed for a rocket company in San Diego, California as a rust preventative and degreaser.

So who's going to be next to post some trivia?! :shifty:

trivia #2:

I am not going to be the next one to post something trivial, because I just aren't

it has to do with me not knowing anything trivial

doesn't mean I know many things not trivial either though

but I love excel

how 'bout some Excel Trivia, Mr. Salome? :lmao:

I'm actually not a trivia expert either...I just heard them mention the bit about WD-40 on CNN and thought it was interesting :lol: :reject:

do you know Excel has a secret flight simulator game?

1. On a new Worksheet, Press F5
2. Type X97:L97 and hit enter
3. Press the tab key
4. Hold Ctrl-Shift
5. Click on the Chart Wizard toolbar button
6. Use mouse to fly around - Right button forward/ Left button reverse

Won't work in Excel 2000. If you want to have fun in post-97 versions of Excel, do this:

1. On a blank worksheet press F5.
2. In the "Go To" windows enter "r97c12:r97c24"
3. Press enter.
4. Press the TAB key.
5. Hold down Control + Shift.
6. Click the chart wizard tool-bar icon.
7. Have fun and enjoy.

It was developed at the university of Miami....home of the gators....as a drink that helped the football team stay active and lively in the second half of the games.

GATORade.....a name is born!

hmmm to me it looks green :wink:, but hey you might see it differently thats fine.

why did karl marx never go on a road trip?

actually grass is every color BUT green! green is the only color not absorbed into the grass.

Sometimes I think the world our brain perceives is much different from the actual world. If only we could experience the world DIRECTLY rather than having to use our senses which then relay information to our senory cortex to be processed.

Basstrap said:
actually grass is every color BUT green! green is the only color not absorbed into the grass.

Sometimes I think the world our brain perceives is much different from the actual world. If only we could experience the world DIRECTLY rather than having to use our senses which then relay information to our senory cortex to be processed.

chlorophyl :drool:

Back
Top Bottom