It's officially too quiet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
it must be a holiday weekend or something :shrug: :sexywink: :p

it's quiet at work here too with not much to do, which is kinda good cuz there's no stress, but yet at the same time, kinda bad cuz time goes by slowly when it's quiet. :banghead:

:yawn:

the brewery next door to where I work is kinda busy for being this early on a Saturday afternoon...everyone's having fun this holiday weekend...I swear I heard a guy out there on the patio (my office wall and window faces the brewery patio) howl earlier :shifty:

Yes duh its a holiday weekend :p

We just came back from the zoo :hyper: :heart:

We're gonna go out for drinks with my cousin :drunk:

We went and saw Old School...since it's been out for awhile, it was at the cheap theater. We went shopping some more afterwards. Today, he bought me two computer games, Cat in the Hat stickers, Strawberry Shortcake stickers, and a Barbie doll I've been wanting forever. :cute:

:lol:

I posted a pic for you in the summertime bikini thread in LS .. but I'll post them again for you.. :p

3376%3A74723232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D323248%3B4%3C9%3B8%3Anu0mrj

3376%3A74723232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D323248%3B5563%3B3nu0mrj

zonelistener said:
[yell]ABEL [/yell]

There's like seven people here right now

*yawns and blinks sleeply* did ya have to yell so loud?
night.gif

I'm just waking up :lol:

:hug: :sexywink:

YAY!!! people! :hyper:

:heart: people :heart:

Last edited:
Cant find her a guy here.. she lives in L.A. :wink:

L.A. guys......... :tsk:

She's doin that match.com thing.. she's dating a lot but hasnt find the right guy yet.. :|

Well she's met a lot of cool guys.. but also alot of :coocoo:'s so its kind of a hit and miss thing :lol:

Because I just moved and know not a single soul in this town - I signed up for a free membership on the Newspapers Online thingy - similar to match.com - and, I went out with someone last night.

Mind you, I am just looking for friends - but I think it was succesful. She was really cool - a grad student - into good music - artistic, etc. etc. etc.

I also posted on Match.com too - and I have received one reponse - but the membership seems expensive - not something in my budget right now. :shrug:

oh, and hopefully I don't offend anyone here - but as you read some of those profiles, they ALL sound the same:

Is there any nice guys out there....I am waiting for prince charming. I like going out, but also don't mind snuggling at home with a good movie. I like hiking, bicycle riding and long walks on the beach. :gag:

MVD_75: Please do not include ANY of those sentences if you venture into this. PLEASE!!!!! You are WAY more brilliant than this.

Back
Top Bottom