It's officially too good to be true but...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
it looks like

THE HOT TUB IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hyper:

:dance:

This is not complaining, this is celebrating. I hope I didn't speak too soon, but it's gone from his driveway, I don't see it anywhere in the yard!! (most of you know what I'm talking about, the ignorant yokel who spends all day and night roosting in this thing right across the street) I heard a bunch of his buddies over there last night with their beat up old pickup trucks, HOPEFULLY one of them loaded it up and hauled it off! Maybe he finally realized this is no place to lounge in your hot tub. Maybe he did it because of me, I never said anything because I'm scared of him, but maybe he could tell anyway. But no matter what, it appears to be GONE!! :happy:

I'm holding my breath it doesn't return. There's no way it could be in the house, it was too big. My problems are not over, he's still there, but he'll be a lot less 'omnipresent' and intimidating without his hot tub! I hope it's true!!

Oh :D I hope he didn't think I turned him in :uhoh: The first year he had it, he put it in the back with one of those mesh bug proof tent things over it. You could hear them hooting at all hours but it was out of the way. It was when he got rid of the tent thing and moved it up front and stayed out there constantly that things got so bad. But it's gone now! :happy:

Yay! I'm happy for you, Kitten. Nasty neighbors are the worst. Is there any way you could afford fencing along that side of the house, no matter how inexpensive?

najeena said:
Yay! I'm happy for you, Kitten. Nasty neighbors are the worst. Is there any way you could afford fencing along that side of the house, no matter how inexpensive?

Sadly, he is across the street. His driveway is right across from mine. :grumpy:

But at least the hot tub is gone! I hope he will go too!

Back
Top Bottom