It's Officially TOO COLD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'd tell you to move here, but Michigan sucks. :hug:
i want to move to delaware. :scream: i love it up there, the beaches, no sales tax, dunkin donuts...and public transportation. thank god i've got connections up there so i can try for a job.

a bump because it's fucking freezing in my apartment. i've got a leaky pipe that they STILL haven't come to look at and i'm wondering if there's something wrong with my air ducts or whatever. it feels fine upstairs but downstairs it could possibly be warmer outside than it is in here. according to the thermometer on the outside of my fridge it's like 50-something in here. (and yes, my vents are open down here, this is a recent development.)

It's very cold here. The fireplace is just beautiful, though. :drool:

discothequeLP said:
Khanada, Los Angeles is the place to be. Everyone else just doesn't like us because we complain about the weather.
really? they still haven't fixed my fucking pipe. and i thought the heating thing had fixed itself because it felt fine last night, but it's freezing downstairs again.

i did get a huge compliment at work, but i still hate work. and i hate this fucking city. how much does it cost to live in la? i could always get a job transfer. :scream:

okay it appears i'm in the only city that's getting normal weather. it's like 50 here which is normal. but it is supposed to warm up throughout the week. fuckers. i LIKE 50 degrees. very january. hell, i even liked 20 degrees. i don't care what the temperature is really, as long as it doesn't fuckking rain (or ice, or sleet, or snow, or any of that shit).

Back
Top Bottom