It's Officially time to play

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well you know what's coming don't ya.

Truth,

When was the first time you looked at daasicyfish and thought
hey babee hey babee hey:yes: he's the one.

daafish said:
still waiting for my truth

OK Daa truth

If you had to choose between dancing and watching world cup final game which would you choose and why

WhackaMole said:
When was the first time you looked at daasicyfish and thought
hey babee hey babee hey:yes: he's the one.

Hmm.. probly at the Salsa club on our first date. :heart: :love:

WhackaMole said:

OK Daa truth

If you had to choose between dancing and watching world cup final game which would you choose and why

Too easy! First of all, I don't care much soccer. But if did, I would still choose dancing because I know Merengue rocks Sicy's world :tongue: :sexywink:

don't be fooled

listen you 2 experts. We're just getting started so if I were you I wouldn't get too cocky now.:tongue: :tongue:

she is pushing it now

Alrighty young lady

Truth

oh lets see...ok io style...truth

*drumming fingers*

The first time you shall we say enjoyed yourself by yourself - describe the dream fantasy(that would be who with) and how old were you.

geez I'm kind of ornary today....:tongue:

daafish said:
keep the truths coming!

Ok Daasicyfish

Truth

Where is the place you most would like to be intimate but haven't yet and why?

I've been sitting in front of this computer too long

WhackaMole said:
The first time you shall we say enjoyed yourself by yourself - describe the dream fantasy(that would be who with) and how old were you.

uhherrrmm.. :scratch:

* gotta go

Re: omc.

Screaming Flower said:
thank you for the lovely rendition guaca. i feel pretty.

screamin - I kind of like the fancy dancy shoes myself..:eyebrow: what can I say I was born to draw:lol:

I can't believe I've been missing out!!!!!!

Truth, truth, for the lovuh God, gimme a truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh she enters the game

Bonochick said:
I can't believe I've been missing out!!!!!!

Truth, truth, for the lovuh God, gimme a truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Kat

Truth,

If you were stuck on a deserted island and you had to chose between drink and fun. Drink you need to survive, fun you don't. The drink you have is of course your Diet Coke, your fun would be John. Would you chose to survive or have fun and why.

Wow...hmm...

Okay, well...what's the point in surviving if I'm stuck on an island? I'd rather have fun with John and enjoy the end of my life.

Wait a minute...do you mean "that kind" of fun?? Or just fun?? :D Oh, well, either way...:D

WhackaMole said:
Where is the place you most would like to be intimate but haven't yet and why?

I think anywhere in public....you know that element of getting caught is rather exciting. I don't know if Sicy would go for it though, haven't asked her. Although, she'll read this and probably tell me off!!! :lol:

Bonochick said:
Okay, hey now, I want a dare too, since I got a late start!!!!! :D

Ok
Dare
Using Paintdraw a pic of Hello Angel and April throwing their cosmos on Zone because he tried to tickle them with his spatula. ZOne is wearing a red dress post it here.

Basstrap said:
Wow, this thread exploded.

Hit me with a freaking Dare!!

Bass OK Dare

we know you can draw.....so draw this.

Basket of fruit - the fruit would be Meeganie, JessicaAnn and Basstrap

Scene - Salomey is throwing the fruit at Sicy for starting this thread

daafish said:

I think anywhere in public....you know that element of getting caught is rather exciting. I don't know if Sicy would go for it though, haven't asked her. Although, she'll read this and probably tell me off!!! :lol:

aw very good answer Daasicyfish you play a fine game of TorD:yes:

WhackaMole said:

Ok
Dare
Using Paintdraw a pic of Hello Angel and April throwing their cosmos on Zone because he tried to tickle them with his spatula. ZOne is wearing a red dress post it here.

zoney.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom