It's officially time to get new glasses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I started feeling like my glasses were rubbing the top of my ear, so I went to the optometrist to get my glasses adjusted...the first time it didn't seem to work (this was a couple weeks ago), and when I was out shopping I stopped at the optometrist at the mall to get the glasses adjusted again (thinking it was because I had fallen asleep on the sofa with them on and they got bent)...

turns out it's not my glasses rubbing, but rather part of the enamel or whatever coats the wire frame has chipped off and I'm having a reaction to the nickel inside the frame behind my ear :der:

My ear feels like ow :| (actually more itchy than owy :der:)

I'm glad I get paid this Friday :angry:

I've never had anything like this happen in all the years that I've worn glasses

That's odd. :huh:

I've never had to get glasses...I'm gonna gouge my left eye out pretty soon though and just stick a marble in or something though. :|

I better not need glasses. I look like a doof in them. :der:

Sicy said:
Try contacts :wave:

you know, all this time, I've never had the desire to get contacts, nor do I now....I just don't like the idea of sticking something in my eye :|

One time, I did that in my Spanish class, and my teacher freaked out and started yelling at me in Spanish. :crack:

:ohmy: I wrote something in my subject line in my last reply, and it's not there now

:eyebrow:

You have to edit and add it for it to show up.

Elvis is working on it :sad:

:mad: quick reply's fault :mad:

I guess somebody forgot to plug the cord back in for the Subject Line when they installed the Quick Reply :lol:

I bought really cheap frames last time because they were cuter than the expensive frames. I almost always wear my contacts, but I don't dispose of them like I'm supposed to. :shifty:

Re: testing 1....2....3....

daisybean said:
until you can get your glasses put some nail polish over the end of the broken part so it won't irriate you.

I did that...that's what they told me to do at the optometrist place...last week it was starting to feel better, and almost back to normal, but this week it started itching like crazy again :| :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom