It's officially the worst thing that could possibly happen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you still have Nutella? :|
Or other brands of peanut butter?
Maybe some chocolate sprinkles.

Please say the situation isn't as desperate as you mention it.
:ohmy:

I read that they changed Jif to Cif because research showed Cif was easier to pronounce in more languages, especially Spanish. :shrug:

We have English peanut butter that we use for cooking and you can buy Skippy here, but not Jiff. :( I don't even like peanut butter all that much, but I want it when I can't have it.

Popmartijn said:
Do you still have Nutella? :|
Or other brands of peanut butter?
Maybe some chocolate sprinkles.

Please say the situation isn't as desperate as you mention it.
:ohmy:

thank you very much Marty :mad: you know how talking about N****** makes me :drool:

and I don't have any here :mad: :sad:

meegannie said:
I read that they changed Jif to Cif because research showed Cif was easier to pronounce in more languages, especially Spanish. :shrug:

So it's not like the advert said and because it's rude in some Scandinavian language?!! Freaking lying TNCs :grumpy:

Actually I've never heard of Jiff peanut butter but then I don't like peanut butter so that might be why...

I have some um...Dick Smith peanut butter which is called Dick's Crunchy Nuts or something...Only beli is going to get this. He's an entrepeneur who got in big trouble for making these Australian made matched mimicking Red Heads, but called them Dick Heads. For real. We also have what I call Dick Tams, but that is for another thread.

I have a jar of Nutella which I can send to you Marie. But only Dick Nuts for meggie.
:sad:

Oh, I do, when I'm slouching at a bar, tanked to the rafters. Have you nibbled them too, Cal? I cant remember if Nobbys are skip or not.

Back
Top Bottom