IT'S OFFICIALLY: The First Party of the New Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
I know it's early, but I really need something to drink.
I need a hug. Someone to hold me.

And then it dawned on me that IO hasn't yet had a party since the new Forum launched.
So what do ya say?!

Who's the BARTENDER? Zoney my dear - are you here? :evil:

I'll be here all day. Come one come all. :cool:

Martini time ...
martini.jpg

thank God for parties. noodle, you rock. CHOCO MARTINI TIME!!! i don't care how damn early it is. :drool:

*turns on Depeche Mode Greatest Hits compilation*

DANCES MADLY AND WILDLY.

kinda like a wet noodle! :lol:

JessicaAnn said:

LMAO ... One of my friends is nicknamed "The Noodle" because of his noodle-like dancing.

Ah.. well then he and I are kindred spirits.

I, too, am the Noodle. The Noodle of Interference.

WHERE'S MY DOODLE? WHERE'S THE POODLE?

Where my grrls at? :mac: :mac:

meggy, was that what you were trying to PM me? cause that is some funny stuff. i still can't open your message. i can't even forward it. the :| just keeps looking up at me, taunting me. :confused:

Screaming Flower said:
meggy, was that what you were trying to PM me? cause that is some funny stuff. i still can't open your message. i can't even forward it. the :| just keeps looking up at me, taunting me. :confused:

It's better than what I tried to send you! But similar. I was trying to send four of the elephants in my signature. :| wasn't amused, apparently. I showed him, though! hahahaha!!! I posted MORE dancing animals and a pepper doing YMCA! Take that, :| !

A piece of advice ... when your falling-over-drunk, never let a friend convince you to "have just one more" ... especially when they're buying you kamakazi shots.

:barf: :barf: :barf:

JessicaAnn said:
A piece of advice ... when your falling-over-drunk, never let a friend convince you to "have just one more" ... especially when they're buying you kamakazi shots.

:barf: :barf: :barf:

Amen, sister. :lol:

Sicy said:
TOKILLYA

Is devils urine

:scream:

* barfs and leaves room *

Sicy, dont make me give my good tequila vs bad tequila lecture again, cause I'll do it!

I would like an extra spicy bloody mary with lots of olives and lime on the side, please.

Back
Top Bottom