It's Officially The Big One Four

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nbcrusader

Blue Crack Addict
Today, I have been married to my bride for fourteen years! All my love to Mrs. Crusader!

The inscription on my ring: Matt 19:6 - "So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate."

:up: Congratulations ... here's to another 14 years of happiness and joy.

Well, 14 years of marraige certainly makes you an expert on relationships. Please explain to me why boys can be so dumb sometimes.

I would also like to add that I have grown increasingly bitter about marriage as I've watched and learned more about the marriages of people around me. That bitterness does, however, leave me with the utmost respect and admiration for those people who make it work.

We had lunch together yesterday (a rare occurance) - that was about it. I'm gone this weekend as a Winter Camp counselor (our son is going), so no big night out on the town for us just yet. I did surprise her with some Brighton jewelry.

nbcrusader said:
We had lunch together yesterday (a rare occurance) - that was about it. I'm gone this weekend as a Winter Camp counselor (our son is going), so no big night out on the town for us just yet. I did surprise her with some Brighton jewelry.

:up: nice work!

Late Congratulations. It seems I'm always last to find these kind of threads lol. So when can we expect Mrs. NBC on here? heh

Back
Top Bottom