It's Officially The Ass Family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Doozer61

Blue Crack Addict
Which one are you??

28614Ass_Family-med.jpg

every once in a while I'll see someone that has like 12 kids on the back of theirs :yikes:.

My dad says he wants to get one but have like 4 of the mom ones on it and fill up the rest of the back with kids so that people will give him weird looks :lmao:

I'm a real chip off the old block :heart:

ILuvLarryMullen said:
every once in a while I'll see someone that has like 12 kids on the back of theirs :yikes:.

My dad says he wants to get one but have like 4 of the mom ones on it and fill up the rest of the back with kids so that people will give him weird looks :lmao:

I'm a real chip off the old block :heart:

:lmao:

That explains a lot :wink:

Rick and Doozer's nephew have a set with a Mom, Dad, 3 kids and a dog. One night after some alcohol, a prankster friend took off the dog's tail and gave the Dad a boner :giggle: They drove around with it like for a while before they noticed but decided to leave it that way.

Bono's American Wife said:

:lmao:

That explains a lot :wink:

Rick and Doozer's nephew have a set with a Mom, Dad, 3 kids and a dog. One night after some alcohol, a prankster friend took off the dog's tail and gave the Dad a boner :giggle: They drove around with it like for a while before they noticed but decided to leave it that way.

:lmao:!!!

Ass family?.... :hmm: Aren't they third cousins twice removed from the Booty family? You know - Ghetto, Apple, and Phat?

:reject: I'll just slink back under my rock now..... :silent:

Back
Top Bottom