It's Officially that smell....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
I put gas in my car today....I've only had the car a few weeks and I've NEVER filled it...not to the top anyway. In fact, I've never actually filled any gas tank all the way (cause we had a van, and quite frankly, $60 is waaay too much for moi)....

So, yeah. The friggen tank overflows. EVERYWHERE. I was so scared my car would like, burst into flames while driving home...

Oh, did I mention that the gas went all over my hands? And that I washed them 5 times when I came home with everything from Dove to Palmolive to Vim to Comet Cleanser? AND THEY STILL SMELL LIKE GAS??!!

Everywhere I go I smell gasoline..I used to like the smell.....now I'm just beginning to feel nauseated...

I hate when that happens! I don't know if its a problem with the pump or with your car, happened to me when I had to fill up a U-Haul truck, and of course they charge you an arm and a leg if you don't bring it back full....:madspit:

shit happens

One time I overfilled my gas tank a little....then the car crapped out on me.

:mad: $21.00 in gas and the car breaks down without me using more than 2 gallons.

Remember this classic one time story I posted sometime somewhere?

One time, I overfilled my tank before going to school, and I got gasoline all over me, so I had to go to school all wet. Before class, some guys chased me with a lighter. Wankers. :mad:

___
:wave: I love the smell of gasoline though.

Okay, I was fine, the smell went away. All of a sudden I'm sitting here doing homework and the smell just comes back! I can't get rid of it--I don't know where its coming from....WTF???

Back
Top Bottom