It's officially story time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
Once upin a time, in land far, far away, there lived a young girl named The_Sweetest_Thing (Well, that's not her REAL name, but we can't reveal all the secrets at once, can we?)

I digress. The_Sweetest_Thing was awaiting two friends to rehearse an English presenation. She took advantage of the time by deciding to check her e-mail (actually, it was more like, check Interference) in the school library.

While she was perusing the net, The_Sweetest_Thing became rather hungry. Try as she might, she was unable to ignore the frantic ramblings of her tummy. Luckily, she had packed a Yogurt Tube in her knapsack for just that occassion (Mmmm...yogurt in a plastic wrapper. Afforable, convienient, carry-on. What more could you ask for?)

Seeing as how eating the library is a big 'no-no,' Sweetest was forced to hide her delicious treat. Everything was going well until she came across this quote:

Originally posted by Sicy
Although I'm kind of regretting it now because most people think it means "U2 love ate me"

So amused was Sweetest that she burst out giggling. Everyone turned to stare at her--she was disrupting the sacred silence of the library. As if this wasn't bad enougjh, the laughing made her snort the yogurt up her nose! She choked on it and began coughing...

Everyone stared. People giggled. The eggheads gave her dirty looks for disrupting their trains of thought. The librarian asked, 'Are you okay?" Sweetest was mortified (and in a lot of pain. Yogurt up the nose really hurts!)

Thus, Sweetest will avoid this library at all costs, or fear being called, "The yogurt girl."

Moral of the story: Interference, libraries, and yogurt don't mix.

------------------------
:| It's all Sicy's fault :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom