It's Officially Sticky Fingers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nbcrusader

Blue Crack Addict
I just finished helping my son with a science project (pack an egg in a 7"x7"x7" box so that it can survive a drop from the roof of the building). Our box was under the size limit, so we glued bubble wrap around the outside of the box. I used a spray automotive adhesive which I spread with my finger. I now have glue residue on my finger - and it's not coming off.....

I think I am the only person in the world who never got to do this experiment. I never got to do the whole egg-baby thing either.

we had to do this once. but we weren't 7. more like 17. special school and all...:shifty: not it wasnt really, we .... i actually dont know why it was so late in our education, but my friend and i (the team) won. ours was about the size of a small person after the bubble wrap was done and also hard boiled

break, it did not.
:|

Are eggs usually considered heavy machinery in The Hollandlands?

:hyper:

Really, our school clearly didn't even trust us with eggs. We weren't allowed near the teachers car park at all with them.

party poopers.
:|

of course eggs aren't heavy machinery :tsk:

but ou want to prepare the egg for a drop down the roof .....

I wouldn't even trust you around my car with an egg now :p

hihihihi

if anyone is allowed to egg my car it's you though

I might even use it as an incentive to clean it again :hmm:

JessicaAnn said:
NBC ... if you haven't figured out how to get rid of the glue residue, try nailpolish removed.
'

That was my first thought. Apparently, my wife doesn't have any.

I ended up using Basic H and a scrub pad (ouch).

Back
Top Bottom