It's Officially Sleepy Time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
YAY!!! I am so excited - I get to sleep in a whole extra hour this week! Since August, my classes have started at 8:00am 5 days a week, except on test days when we have to be there at 7:30am (blargh). I live about a 1/2 hour from school so I'm always up really early. But this week we start at 9 on Mon, Tues, and Wed!!! I'm not looking forward to tomorrow though, I'm doing my last surgery and I'm getting the lecture on it only one hour beforehand. And it's not just some routine thing, it's frickin KNEE surgery - they want me to do a cruciate repair that can be done about 5 different ways and they are only gonna be telling me how to do it THEIR way an hour before I gotta do it.......:madspit:

Anywhooooo, I'm off to the library to at least hopefully have my anatomy straight, wish me luck! :wave:

Sleep is great lately. I slept until noon today, and I was tempted to just stay in bed all day, because of the crap that happened this weekend. But I decided to just get up...I'll probably have to take some Sominex tonight though, since I slept in so late or else I will never fall asleep tonight.

I love my job

I only have to work 2 days next week.

and we get 2 weeks off for christmas :wave:

I'm really sleepy today

God I have so much to do...I wish I had some initiative!!

Back
Top Bottom