Its Officially serious now people

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We put our 2 litters boxes on top of laundry baskets that are turned over - thankfully the dog is short enough that she can't get her head in the box to look for snacks :yuck:

bonosloveslave said:
guaca, another thought might be a guinea pig or a rat - those (IMHO) are the most gentle and easiest to care for in the pocket pet category, if your daughter was interested in one of those.

sorry, but no.
chelsea's rat bores her to death.

get the cat.

ouizy said:
you OWN a rat?

actually, we own two.
genevieve and sabrina.

rats are great animals to own, but we always get the feeling that they'd rather leave. their constant escaping kinda gives it away.

kids need pets that respond to them. they are generally disappointed when they get rodents and other types of critters home and the critters don't respond to the child.

cats are best.

That implies the pet rats are still dcary, no?

I'm with ouizy...the rats in the NYC subway system (and Central Park) are big enough to ride some of the adult rides at Six Flags Great Adventure.

My friend who is allergic to most furry creatures is getting two of these bunnies. Apparently this particular kind of bunny is very affectionate--check 'em out, they are to die for. They're so cute I can barely stand it!

http://www.ivycrescenthollands.com/43babies.html

Chestnutdoe2A.jpg

Diva1.jpg

Diva2.jpg

guaca said:
stick to the topic people..elst I pelt you with peanuts..flung from my bright orange spatula.....

dogs = not even in the equation
cats = its that or nuttin

ok, I didn't see this 'til now :reject:

but the bunnies are still fluffy and cute

Edgette said:
I was always dissapointed that the sea monkeys never actually wore crowns...

Yeah I know what you mean. I was feeding my sea monkey a banana one time, and it was like "dude, I don't eat bananas"... and I was like "oh bud I'm sorry, burrito it is"...

:up:

Crazy Monkey.

zonelistener said:

see see....she is all naked and stuff. Sitting in that sexy sea monkey pose. :drool: :hyper: :combust: [/B][/QUOTE]

So it's been a long dry spell, has it?

:lmao:

zonelistener said:
discoverthis_1746_307637

see see....she is all naked and stuff. Sitting in that sexy sea monkey pose....

:laugh:

I grew up on a farm, and we had this old dried up pond...every time we'd get a big rain it would fill up...my brother and I found seamonkeys in there!!!!!!!! or what appeared to be seamonkeys! :ohmy: who knows.......we coulda made a fortune in the seamonkey business :lmao:

(you know how when you get the seamonkeys and they're all dehydrated or whatever and you put them in water and a few days later they appear....I guess that's what was happening in the pond :der: :lol:)

zonelistener said:
discoverthis_1746_307637

see see....she is all naked and stuff. Sitting in that sexy sea monkey pose. :drool: :hyper: :combust:

:lmao:

and notice the clever way Mr. Sea Monkey uses his tail to hide his business :yes: :up:

Back
Top Bottom