IT'S OFFICIALLY SAD IN HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by WhackaMole:
Well must stay away from those Sicy questions...ummm let's see...OK how bout this one - Truth - have you ever picked your nose and ate it
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Nope, but I've seen several people on the road pick their nose and eat it.
biggrin.gif

What's the barber say?..."NEXT!"
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Talent without discipline, is wasted."

Originally posted by daafish:
Nope, but I've seen several people on the road pick their nose and eat it.
biggrin.gif

What's the barber say?..."NEXT!"
biggrin.gif

EWWWWWW! Another truth - tell us why you love Sicy so...
smile.gif
Truth's are too easy - must take a dare at some point daafish....
biggrin.gif

hmmm need judges clarification on this one ... are you saying tell them what I really think of them and run away really quickly and plug the hole so they can't chase me out...verify puleaze....
biggrin.gif

Tell them YOU LOVE THEM. I'm asking you to lie. Hehehehehe.

Fuck it, tell them whatever you want.. I'll be nice.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Sicy:
Tell them YOU LOVE THEM. I'm asking you to lie. Hehehehehe.

Fuck it, tell them whatever you want.. I'll be nice.
biggrin.gif

EWWWW I have to suck up to PLEBAns ...Ok let the love come through me now.....
tongue.gif
you're bad and you just wait until your next dare woman....
biggrin.gif

EWWWWWW! Another truth - tell us why you love Sicy so...
smile.gif
Truth's are too easy - must take a dare at some point daafish....
biggrin.gif

I love Sicy because she's a very sweet, beautiful, and sensual girl who's both easy to get along with and pleasant to be around. She becoming a great dancer too!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
good job, baby! She has a strong/fiery (but not over-bearing) personality that attracts me so; she not afraid to speak her mind. I like the direct aprroach
biggrin.gif
We have a lot in common such as; dancing, kissing, watching Johnny Bravo, computers/internet, vodka, etc.
It always does my heart good just being with her and gazing into her lovely brown eyes.

Damn,...wish I could give her a hug right now!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

okay, whacka....I'll take a dare

------------------
"Talent without discipline, is wasted."

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... I think I'm gonna cry.
icon35.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
<--- me

lol @ things in common..
wink.gif

Oh that's so gosh darn cute it's not even funny.

Sicy is very lucky me thinks....

And since you already have that wamr squishy feeling, write a love poem to Sicy - subject of poem - where you will run off together and be BAMMM happy happy.... and of course post it here...and if ya don't want to do that then let's see...I dare you to post 10 reasons why you love deathbear and post them in LS...
tongue.gif

DOH DAMN, scrubs hands and face from having to climb into PLEBA - now look out for the tirade to begin...Sicy you made me do it, you must watch my back..I think I'll need something bigger than my stick
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

DOH DAMN, scrubs hands and face from having to climb into PLEBA - now look out for the tirade to begin...Sicy you made me do it, you must watch my back..I think I'll need something bigger than my stick
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

i want to point out one quick thing: you guys claim that this was just a game and that you didn't want to cause a forum fight, but it seems to me that you knew exactltly what whackamole's message in PLEBA would lead to... (see above message)

just wanted to get that off my chest- i'm done now.
smile.gif

I don't think that being able to predict that trouble will occur when you say something not positive about pleba in pleba shows that a criminal master plan was designed

looks to me like common sense
except for fym the #1 forum for fights is pleba
at least the people who spent most of their time posting in fym don't call themselves "FYM-ers" in other forums (not that they call themselves "FYM-ers" in fym, because - well - that would be silly)

I'm done now too

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by Salome:
I don't think that being able to predict that trouble will occur when you say something not positive about pleba in pleba shows that a criminal master plan was designed

looks to me like common sense

criminal master plan?? lol!

by your logic, salome, if all you wanted to do was have some fun and play games- and NOT cause fights- wouldn't it be "common sense" to refrain from posting said "not positive messages" in PLEBA? especially if you knew that posting those messages *would* lead to fights? seems like common sense to me. *shrugs*

i'm done, really...
wink.gif

Originally posted by *Ally*:
wouldn't it be "common sense" to refrain from posting said "not positive messages" in PLEBA? especially if you knew that posting those messages *would* lead to fights? seems like common sense to me.
not really
when I don't like something I tend to say so
even if it might upset some people

------------------
Salome

Yknow what nevermind ... its not worth it.

[This message has been edited by Sicy (edited 05-22-2002).]

Originally posted by Salome:
wouldn't it be "common sense" to refrain from posting said "not positive messages" in PLEBA? especially if you knew that posting those messages *would* lead to fights? seems like common sense to me.
not really
when I don't like something I tend to say so
even if it might upset some people

oh. my bad. i was going under the assumption that the person *didn't* want to start a fight in PLEBA. if the person doesn't care about starting a fight, then the whole scenario changes....

nevermind! i'm gonna shut my big ol' trap on this issue, i promise!!
wink.gif

wonder why people hate lawyers so much... hmmmmm.
tongue.gif

Originally posted by Sicy:
Yknow what nevermind ... its not worth it.

[This message has been edited by Sicy (edited 05-22-2002).]

actually sicy, i saw your post before you edited it. and i just want to respond really quickly, to explain why i'm getting so heated up about this:

i'm not really taking it personally.
smile.gif
i guess it's just the inner lawyer coming out in me- i see flaws in someone's argument, and i want to point them out. it can be one of my strongest qualities- it can also been one of my worst, i am well aware of that.
smile.gif

anyway, i'm going to stop being an analytical poop and get back to drooling over hot bono pics.
wink.gif

truce, everyone?
biggrin.gif

it's reasons like that why I don't go to PLEBA - it seems to bring out the worst in people and totally ruins my days around her...it seems to be the only forum that is like that really quite honestly...and that's all I have to say..

*sorry had to respond but I'll go whack myself now and never speak of it again*

it's reasons like that why I don't go to PLEBA - it seems to bring out the worst in people and totally ruins my days around her...it seems to be the only forum that is like that really quite honestly...and that's all I have to say..

*sorry had to respond but I'll go whack myself now and never speak of it again*

Whackamole, I know how you feel, but PLEBA isn't all that bad. I think most of us are sick of people thinking that PLEBA is a horrible, evil place. All forums have their share of fights, and yes we do sometimes get catty, but overall we aren't that bad.

------------------
Daisy

~*~We are one, but we're not the same
We've got to carry each other~*~

AIM:daisyone75

in LS go lookie look - it's awesome!!! Has it's own thread and everything. What ya think of the underroo shot - classic!

The PLEBA dare - don't go there...daafish posted his deathbear list as well.

And you - you are in the dog house that's for sure....

*gets very huge spatula out*

i guess it's just the inner lawyer coming out in me- i see flaws in someone's argument, and i want to point them out
there are flaws in every arguement if you don't want to agree to begin with

the flaw in mine is that no matter which way I put it, you can always reason that when you know beforehand that something will cause a fight (because of the typical reaction some people have to critic) than you can decide not to post it

the flaw in yours is that in the original post in pleba nothing was said that would/should by definition cause a fight

do all lawyers think truth and dare should be forbidden because not everyone might want to like to hear the truth?

------------------
Salome

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 05-22-2002).]

interesting developments.

------------------
after years of waiting, nothing came.

i guess that is what we get for acting so immaturely.

*kicks stuff

[This message has been edited by Screaming Flower (edited 05-22-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom