it's officially raining

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Right now we are having a thunderstorm in Birmingham. Ugh. I'm glad I didn't try to go to the pool. We would have been kicked out of there. Yikes! I wish it would stop! I sure hope it stops before I go to confession.

Last edited:
It stopped! There was a blurb about the fire in Southern California on my ISP's news. I hope they can stop the fire. It must be very nerve-wracking to know there is a fire close to your house!

you can confess on Interference as well

it's dry here

only now i see that there are two of these!

It's dry here!

How'd I post two notes? I went surfing elsewhere for a bit, then came back, and then left for confession. So I took care of "sin business".

it's supposed to rain here today :hyper:
i can't wait, i :heart: rain
we need it though. although we had too much rain in may and june, we're already behind again.

we're actually getting a cool front here today in july :up:

So that I'm not mis-understood, the fire is not close to our house but I'm certain that the fires are close to someone's house....

I was just voicing that rain across all of So. CA would be a blessing for everyone!! especially the firemen battling those blazes!

Thank you.

So that I'm not mis-understood, the fire is not close to our house but I'm certain that the fires are close to someone's house....

I was just voicing that rain across all of So. CA would be a blessing for everyone!! especially the firemen battling those blazes!

Thank you.

Oh, OK, I'm glad you're safe. The local press has been vague in specifics as to the location of the fire. It's only said "Southern California".

Back
Top Bottom