It's Officially Raining

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rain, rain, please come out to play...

Here, it hailed. HAILED. Freezing Rain. In April! I know Canadahas weird weather, but this is...too strange. It took me 15 minutes to chip the ice off the car today...the highways were jammed because of all the ice and freezing rain that covered the roads...I can hear it falling outside. Everything is white. It looks like Christmas....:huh:

Maybe...the closest we have to snow here is this place called "Snow City" with simulated snow. Never been there, personally, but I've heard it's pretty crap.

Rain is fine when you're sitting in a nice cozy house. However, rain sucks when you have to walk twenty minutes in it and then spend ten hours freezing your butt off in soaking wet clothes. (And yes, that did happen to me this week. :mad:)

FizzingWhizzbees said:
Rain is fine when you're sitting in a nice cozy house. However, rain sucks when you have to walk twenty minutes in it and then spend ten hours freezing your butt off in soaking wet clothes. (And yes, that did happen to me this week. :mad:)

:yes: I LOVE when it rains and I'm inside with no plans to go anywhere, but it's the worst when you're going somewhere, your hair looks unusually nice, you're wearing heels....and it's raining. :down::mad:

:drool:
:shrug:

Freezing rain last night...roads were covered in ice. Matt had to spend the night here cuz the freeway was too icy for him to make it home. Schools are closed all over today.

Okay...seriously...a week ago, it was 70 degrees here. :|

:mad: Michigan :mad:

That's a stupid question.

Then again, I look at who asked it, and I am not surprised.

Have a nice day!

:wave:

BC...many of your jokes and insults are lame
lets face it

See, I like warm weather. Is that biased of me? Rain is good only in moderation.

Southern California has a great climate, although ideally it could be slightly cooler in the summer.

:sexywink:

5:00pm...friday evening..my house...nachos and monty python movies...then....theeen........pizza pops

I know I know...
but what can I do?

I was born with the gift!
:shrug:

ooooooh!!!!

does it have anything to do with a certain delicious Cadbury product!!!???

*crosses fingers*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom