It's Officially Quiet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
So...who else is here??? :shifty:

I feel like everybody went to Cleveland except for me. :sigh:

I am in a good mood tonight though! :dance:

:wave:

What are you doing?

I'm drinking Faygo and watching Save The Last Dance for the millionth time in a row...I :heart: that movie.

not much going on tonight. im sick as a dawg:sigh:

im listening to U2, wishing valentines day didnt exist

i'm here, if there's anyone else here...i'll be here until the high from having a radio show wears off...that, and i drank a dr. pepper...do you know how much caffiene is in those things? i don't, but then again i shouldn't be allowed near caffiene with a ten foot pole...i did exactly what i hate that other djs do--i talked too much...the only thing worse than talking too much is cutting off songs...but i went on and on about silverchair...i blame the caffiene...

looks like i have to blame the caffiene for the length of this messae too :eek:

i was here, but after i posted saying that i was here, internet explorer crapped out...so i went off to watch a dvd--sex pistols like at the longhorn...it was more depressing than anything else...like what would have happened had they kept glenn matlock...well, for one, the name sid vicious would mean nothing to anyone...yeah, even though by the end of the show vicious was more or less covered in blood, it didn't seem as disgusting as it did depressing...

ah, i'm just rambling...it's hard for me to be too grossed out when i like the music...that's why shane macgowan puking on stage doesn't make me like his music less...although it's up ther with sid vicious wiping his bleeding nose all over his face with his forearm...

daisybean said:
But I will be back later this afternoon :)

I'm gonna be gone this afternoon. Dad and I are going to do some bumming outside of Detroit. I think Matt and I might be doing something tomorrow night, but it won't be until later though.

It probably won't be for very long either...cuz there is NOTHING to do. :mad:

i'm not any good at cooking...i can perhaps fry you up some socks

;)

I like Julia Stiles. She's a good actress, and she has such a nice, natural look.

my sister was obsessed with that movie. i watched it once and really really hated it.

i like daniel day-lewis :yes:

JITTERBUG

Bonochick said:
In the Name of the Father is one of my fave movies.
ooh i've never seen that. billy said it was good. in more slightly related U2 shiznit, i taped entropy a couple weeks ago but we've never gotten around to watching it. i've never seen that either. even my not-so-avid (anymore) friend has seen it. :crack:

Bonochick said:

In the Name of the Father is one of my fave movies.

:yes:

one of mine too

right now "in the name of the father" and "gangs of ny" are my favourite movies

I haven't seen Entropy or Gangs of New York yet. I have a really hard time watching new movies. I think it's because when I see a movie for the first time, I want to sit down and focus completely...but I have a hard time doing that. When I see a movie I love, I just want to watch that over and over, as opposed to trying something new.

*rewinds movie again*

i have a hard time underlining things such as titles of movies...

"gangs of ny" is so good!

*considers going back to a bill the butcher avatar*

i rented fight club and monty python "the meaning of life" and "a bronx tale" and a dead kennedys concert dvd and a sex pistols one too--already watched the two concert dvds

i rented fight club cos ed kowalczyk is in it for all of 2 seconds. he's a waiter and has something like one and a half lines...but it's ed kowalczyk! about 3 years ago ed kowalczyk meant more to me than the edge :ohmy:

(*psssst* he's the singer from LiVE)

i didn't see gangs of new york either. i wanted to though. but i got my wisdom teeth taken out on 12/28, so i was out of it for, well, just the rest of that week. hell, that next day i went to the movies!

i wanted to see chicago, maid in manhattan, gangs of new york, and catch me if you can. but because of my surgery, my mom's surgery, my dad's surgery, and oh yeah, my husband's surgery, weekends were usually spent with me taking care of someone. i saw chicago and maid in manhattan (i saw that the day after my surgery, it SUCKED!!! at least i could sleep through my surgery.)

btw, i just looked and saw gangs of new york is still playing at one of the theatres by my house. AND OH OH OH sweet home alabama, you know, as in the one that came out tuesday, is playing at another theatre! :laugh: is that not fucked up?

IWasBored said:
i rented fight club cos ed kowalczyk is in it for all of 2 seconds. he's a waiter and has something like one and a half lines...but it's ed kowalczyk! about 3 years ago ed kowalczyk meant more to me than the edge :ohmy:

(*psssst* he's the singer from LiVE)

I know who he is...back when I first fell into my U2 obsession, my best friend had fallen into a Live obsession. She loved Ed, and I loved Bono. We always fought over who was hotter. :laugh: :D

live is one of my favourite bands, but whenever i say anything about them all i get is a "oh aren't they the ones that sang that 'lightning crashes" song? that album was good, but their second one sucked"

the best part about that comment is that "throwing copper" WAS their second album, and i go from being :mad: to :lmao: at them...it's FUN :evil:

caffiene-inspired use of smileys

are ya laughing at ME??

cos it's all good if you are cos i'm laughing at mee tooo :lol:

i don't know whether it's caffiene or some bizzare energy build up...it doesn't FEEL like 4 am...

i know that i would have voted ed k over bono as far as who's hotter...

i would now if edko didn't have that really funky pony tail thingie hanging off the back of his otherwise completely shaved head :huh:

i was laughing at this:
IWasBored said:
the best part about that comment is that "throwing copper" WAS their second album, and i go from being :mad: to :lmao: at them...it's FUN :evil:
i think that kinda stuff is hilarious. like when people think fly was sugar ray's first single. or they think lemonade and brownies is just a really good snack. or they don't know how to pronounce duran duran! i'll never forget when mister boy band lookalike got it wrong! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom