It's Officially Quiet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
how ELSE would you pronounce duran duran?? dooraaaaan doooraaaaaan??

:lol:

at woodstock 99, which i listened to on the radio, ed k said that "opperation spirit" was off their first album, "which is actually not called 'throwing copper', it's called 'mental jewelry' just so ya know"

and from the point of view of someone who had JUST become a live fan 15 minutes ago (yeah, hearing them on the radio broadcasted from woodstock 99 made me a live fan...i hated them before that, and i still haven't figured out exaclty WHY i decided to tape their set, but i am quite happy i did) it really sounded like he was saying that TC had a different name, and not that it was actually their second album...

IWasBored said:
d-YOU-ran d-YOU-ran??

hehehe...do you ran?

grammar police!
:laugh: i know! i don't even remember how he was trying to pronounce it. even my best friend, who solely listened to country music and the beatles up until she met me knew how to pronounce it, and even recognized some of their songs! :der:

Sicy said:
I can hear myself think around here.
it is too dead. i don't remember there normally being this few people on at this time.

i can hear myself type

i am one noisey typer

*wonder where roomie disappeard to tonight*

IWasBored said:
i can hear myself type

i am one noisey typer

*wonder where roomie disappeard to tonight*
i'm a noisy typer too. luckily this keyboard kinda masks it. but when i use like a laptop keyboard, it's like *BAM! SLAM* WHAM!* and people look at me all scared. it doesn't help that i type really fast. it probably sounds like i'm just slamming my fist onto the keyboard.

maybe your roomie is :silent:.

my roommate has this VERY odd habbit of going to bed at 8:30 one night, and then staying out til 3 am the next...

One time, when I worked in the computer labs at my old school, this lady was pounding on the keyboard so hard and so loudly that I actually had to ask her to type quieter. :der: People were complaining.

Cleveland sucks my left buttcheek hard. :sigh:

Dad and I will be going in the spring when it doesn't suck anymore.

IWasBored said:
i wish i was in clevland...

i've never been to ohio before

That reminds me of this joke where a beaver ran into a log, and the guy said, "Hey! My beaver is gone!" This other guy asked, "Where did he go?", and the first dude said, "He ran into that log!" So the other guy took a saw and cut the log in a few places, but the beaver wasn't in there. So the first dude asked, "Where did the beaver go?" and the other guy said, "He went to Ohio!"

Oh...wait...that joke only works with the picture...

i don't get the joke....but it was really funny for some reason...

Does anyone know how many Interferencers we have over in Cleveland? I mean, for the exhibit, not in general.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom