It's Officially Not Cool...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Amigone

The Fly
I was in bed last night in that lovely stage where you're half awake and half asleep. Also, it was 2:30 am. Suddenly, my cell phone rings, and I'm wide awake. I looked at the display and it said "blocked number" and so I answered it.

"Hello"
"Hi... I didn't expect you to be up. I wanted to leave a message on your voicemail."
"well, I wasn't up."
"Sorry. I just wanted to say happy belated birthday"
"You couldn't do it later today?"
"uhh..."
"Listen, I dont' have time for this, I have an exam in less than six hours, I was almost asleep finally and you woke me up. Don't call again." I was nearly yelling at that point, and I hung up.

I have no idea who called me. And I kind of feel bad. To make things worse, I was yawning all day in class and I have to re-write a portion of my exam.

So, mystery well wisher, thanks. For nothing.

:eek:
I was going to ask who would call you at 2.30am, but I guess it is someone you would have blocked...

Bummer about the exam matie. :(

Before my French exam I was on the phone to some guy until 6 in the morning - it was like a 7 hour long conversation........ his phone bill msut have been huge!!!

That was 2 years ago though not for my a-levels i didnt sleep then either I started readin my literature novels for french at like 1am :slant:

I tell my friends they can call me 24/7...I don't care. One friend sort of abused that though...she'd call me up and not even talk to me...I'd basically sit there and listen as she and her boyfriend yelled back and forth to each other. I'd finally had enough and told her to never call me again and hung up on her.

meegannie said:
No one ever calls me. Not even my family. :down:

:hug:

my mum phones me at the most inconveniant times she phones me at work to apologise for shouting at me then gets me into trouble at work :slant:

I always get calls on my mobile though it drives me mad its always about meeting someone for lunch and even when my phone is on silent it still vibrates so if im sitting in class you can hear it rattling around in my bag I just look around surprised like everyone else and pretend I dont own the phone thats making all the noise :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom