It's officially my tatoo - FOOLS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

notiti

Refugee
Kay right. I know some of y'all be knowin about my tatoo, which I got in November. But until now it has remained one of the great interference mysteries of this year. So anyway because I am so cool I'm gonna let all y'all fools in on it. Here you go.

Attachments

• noti'stattoo5.jpg
    noti'stattoo5.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 105
I'm scared of lions

but I love that garden you're standing in!
can I be your gardener?

Notiti, that's a really good choice for a tat. I'm curious though... have you ever studied buddism before? My Japanese Grandmother has several pairs of those Foo Dogs and it always cracks us up cause we all think they're freaky looking. She on the other hand think they are adorable :uhoh: :lol:

I thought it was a good choice for a tat because Foo Dogs are typically found at temples to ward off evil spirits. And since your body is a temple, what could make more since? :) But hten you rpolly already knew that... uh I think Im rambling here... :uhoh:

Thats interesting Trev. I always thought they had something to do with stairs lol.

Cal has a lovely garden. She must have very green thumbs.

Nice tat too, Notiti. (say that 20 times when drunk eh?)
:D

I love the tatt:yes:

I have a couple of Foo Dogs in my room that I got at a Buddhist Temple

That looks like one of the Chinese foo dogs. Is it. I like them and there is something similar in Japan called shi shi dogs. I have marble foo dogs. My parents have one shi shi dog (the one that wards off evil sprits) the other one broke when we moved.

foo dogs
gold-foo-dogs-large-19873a.JPG

Ok well to address multiple things at once:
thanks. I also like my tatoo and hair.
Yes, I was raised buddhist. (vashrayama lamist.)
yep. fu dog. got it on my back so it could watch behind me.
I think it's cute.

Back
Top Bottom