It's Officially My Anniversay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, I like your questions. No, I would not leave them. Something about trying to comfort a child as they barf all over you that keeps you together.

i can't think of any questions. i'm not so smart this morning.

but congrats anyway! :applaud:

*thinks about interesting questions

martha said:
Why is my Pooh Bear mouse pad dirty when there's a laser thingie instead of a ball in the mouse?

Pooh Bear likes honey. Things stick to honey.

*looks at mouse pad on my desk*

Actually, it is probably an accumulation of whatever rubs off the based of the hand as we move the mouse.

:yuck: I need a new mousepad.

My sister was born in New Port, but we were living in Huntington beach at the time.

I live in Murrieta/Temecula, if you know where that is.

actually it's not fun at all if you're young, it's very boring :lol:. I've never been to any of the wineries before. There's basically the movies, the bowling alley (both expensive), and the mall (which isn't open very late). We get so bored that sometimes we wander around walmart or rite-aid.

congrats on your anniversary!

what were your views on the members here and also the forum IO when you first joined, and now?

ILuvLarryMullen said:
My sister was born in New Port, but we were living in Huntington beach at the time.

I live in Murrieta/Temecula, if you know where that is.

I know the area extremely well..I went to Elsinore High for 2 years...my Grandmother has lived in Wildomar for 25 years.

:applaud: Winos! :applaud:

Oh...you said wineries...never mind then.

So NBC, this is your first anniversary eh? Tell me your favourite FYM thread and I will print it for you, paper being the gift for the first year. So, whats your topic? Closed is always more interesting in hindsight.

Back
Top Bottom