It's Officially #Misanthropia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
adamswildhoney said:

-Gwen(girl i lent a book too) LOST my friggin book, but says it was "STOLEN" she has yet to return it to me or buy me a new one like she promised
-I want to BE IN A FUCKIN BAND!!! :scream:

Blasted Stereo Thieves strike again!

btw- The band by the same name ("Blasted Stereo Thieves") is now taking applications for band members.

Please tell me what you would do in the band and how much band experience you have.

Also, past experience iwith Cleptomania sp? a plus.

Basstrap said:
I am in a band :shifty:

we spent the weekend making our demo

:hyper:

Okay back on topic:

I'm sick of work. I want to take the rest of the week off and go up north! :mad:

Ody said:

Please tell me what you would do in the band and how much band experience you have.

I would drink copious amounts of Guinness.
I have experience of drinking copious amounts of Guinness in public places. I have also perfected the art of falling down, having had many occassions on which to practice.

Yeah, back on topic. I have two weeks of school to go, everyone is busy (understandably), but it's like pulling teeth to find someone to go out and have a few beers with. Come on, this is college? Where are all the other fellow-alcoholics??? It shouldn't be this difficult to find a drinking partner. My friends here now are waaaay too studious...

YAY!

I have found drinking partners for tomorrow. That's my news o' the day.

:wave:

P.S. school still sucks!

I hate being asked for money on the streets.
I don't look homeless so ppl think I'm not....it's like some weird reversed stereotype.
I was digging thru my bag today trying to find a quarter and some guy came over and asked if he could have some change....
No ass, I'm homeless too if I find a quarter I'm keeping it

*end rant

Back
Top Bottom