It's Officially #Li'l Niffer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, will there be... :mad:

It only took 3 years to find those knee high boots that are now likely on the feet of someone in Moldova.

Add American keyboards to your list, please. The keys are all in the wrong place now. It used to be right, now it's wrong.

Get with it, America. :mad:

cpdoleb.jpg

"Hello, ladies" -- not Bono:mad:

now THAT'S indecent!

:mad:clothesikeepforrockstarsinmycarredgewhencertainbandsaretouringtheus'justincase':mad:

santa, did you HAVE to take my stuff??

Did you see that episode of Full House where they got stranded in an airport in Colorado and Stephanie was really sad because how could Santa get to the airport and all their presents were lost and Uncle Joey had a Santa suit and he was like here I am Stephanie and she said you're not Santa and he said you're right I'm sorry and DJ said this is the worst Christmas ever and everyone went to sleep and Danny was sleeping on the conveyor belt for the baggage claim and Michelle pushed the button to turn the belt on and he went around the belt and came back all covered in snow and Uncle Jesse kissed Rebecca Donaldson and made a touching speech about the true meaning of Christmas and everyone said hey you're right we can enjoy Christmas without presents because we're all together and love each other and then the real Santa came and left a message on the laptop that said thanks for the map Stephanie?

Maybe it'll be like that. :)

my hat was in there... :mad:

*picture ed harcourt in a babushka hat, since apparently i'm inept at attaching the image.

Last edited:
poor bunny...

Santa come through for me! It was JUST like full house, only the great bonding scene at the end occurred with me hugging my a very mangled samsonite with a purple ribbon on it...and an american keyboard, if you'd like. It was just like "where's a bus? a red bus? where?" THERE! :)

:)beaniedialarockstarphone!:)

Back
Top Bottom