It's Officially Interesting Christmas Gifts!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nbcrusader

Blue Crack Addict
Christmas means getting tons of cataloges filled with interesting gift ideas. Here is my current front runner for most interesting gift:

B00008W6QS.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Buy It Here!

I want a Christmas thing from work :uhoh:

Yes the baby and childrens shop. :lmao:

I want the Rudolph Sack to hang on the fireplace - I think it would look very festive :cute:

I dont want it to put presents in just to hang it on the fire :laugh:

WT2263_main.jpg

Two years ago, Mrs. BAW's grandma bought us a living room lamp; one of those fiber-optic jobs that changes colors from white to yellow to green and then red....

We've since given it away as a White Elephant but we see the old gal checking the room every time she shows up.....

Categorically, a worst gift nomination! :)

We're doing silly gift exchanges at work for the month of December...everybody will have a sack, and we are to randomly put little gifts in all of them. I predict I will be handing out condoms, CDs with nothing but one weird song on them, and socks.

Yes, Gram's gifts are "special" :uhoh:

Our family white elephant exchanges are legendary...random things we've given and received over the years:

red vinyl men's thong with a zipper
boob shaped shot glasses with nipples
a Fat Boy's record
a piece of pizza
a jock strap
a book entitled "How to Live with a Difficult Man"
a monkey carved out of a coconut, with a cigarette in his mouth
a bag of "Fart Beans"
leather chaps
giant underpants
a tennis shoe, sans mate
a REAL (dead and preserved) frog playing a stand up bass
a hat made from multicolored men's briefs

Its getting harder and harder to come up with unique ideas...I'm already brainstorming for this year...any suggestions? :hmm:

:hyper: I am so psyched about part one of the gift I bought for my Secret Santa at work :hyper:

It's a cheeseburger tote bag from Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville in Orlando

med.jpg

Before you think I am :coocoo: Lemme explain ...

The person whose name I picked was on the business trip I took to Orlando last week. When we were at Margaritaville, browsing in the giftshop, we were looking at the bags. She really liked it, but wouldn't part with the $12 for the bag.

I am so glad that she didn't because I was having a hard time figuring out what to get her. She is a super nice person, but she started a few months ago and I don't know her all that well yet.

:hyper: I can't wait to see the look on her face :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom